PlayBuddy
May 20, 2024, 11:46:12 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Lottso Buddy Group

Started by rexhrm,

Previous topic - Next topic

harrypfan

hello I am new to this place, just a few min ago I signed up. count me in and PM me when this game finally gets through :-\

TexasHoney

I'm fairly new here, but love this site. Count me in when the game is ready. Hi all.  O0

bug

Quote from: pogoisevil on January 13, 2005, 06:02:49 PM
This may sound like a  stoopid question, but what is the advantage in playing in a group? I've heard of Bingo groups but I don't know anything about them or how they could be advantageous. ???
Funny ~ I was going to ask the same question.  How does a buddy group work?

fLLn_AnGL_wNo_HaLo

Quote from: pogoisevil on January 13, 2005, 06:02:49 PM
This may sound like a  stoopid question, but what is the advantage in playing in a group? I've heard of Bingo groups but I don't know anything about them or how they could be advantageous. ???

for lottso, pogo is actually -giving us permission- to have groups (for bingo, they are "against" people grouping up)... i remember it said something about making the "payout even bigger" when you play in a group for lottso
hope this helps ya

somethingspecail

the benifit is everyone wins not just one person its called a team u know like sharing in bingo let more then 1 more  ::)

BoredNItaly

phxgurl

Count me in, just pm me and let me know when it gets squared away O0

bug

Quote from: somethingspecail on January 14, 2005, 10:42:02 AM
the benifit is everyone wins not just one person its called a team u know like sharing in bingo let more then 1 more  ::)
I remember when there was team bingo...

vasunlover

I am in you guys, just let me know when....... ::)

LetGoMyPOGO

I wanna be added 2 !  LOL
Looks like tons of people wanna join might just have to make more than one group.
Depending on the rooms and how many people can get into them we might just
have to have more than one room and find an ol temp room that noone visits.

Who knows but looks like we all can't wait.
I am beginning to think I sit here and keep clicking on the edit favorite games more
than I actually play a game to see if Lottso is in the list.. LOL
OH yea this is my first post because I spend way to much time looking for Lottso..
Good luck to the first one of us that finds out Lottso is there and ready to be played.

8)

soupsportz

summertime2203

ProudMom2B

I'd like to play too. I am IMPATIENTLY waiting for LOTTSO to come out. Am very frustrated with Pogo, since they had it listed as a preview and now its gone.
I, like a few of our fellow members here, have emailed them and have gotten the same response -- "We dont know when the release date is"... pardon my french but... MY ASS they dont know when... lol
>:D

beej7594

:)  Hello.  I am willing to be your lottso buddy.  Just message me and i will let u know when i am going to be online.  Talk to u later,

Bye

Sydk

count me in too, just PM me, I am on most nite after 12am. >:D

BeetahCheetah

BSJAVA

LustyPirateWench

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview