PlayBuddy
May 15, 2024, 08:28:29 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Game Awards

Started by GottaGetHott,

Previous topic - Next topic

GottaGetHott

Hi Everyone I'm A Pogoholic
Am new to the POST IT part of this site...I read it everyday... I want to let you know you
are all AWESOME!!! with the advice and help that is extended here..I actually would like to know if anybody knows the EASIEST Game Award Badge to work on to get? I havent been a club pogo member for long...but as I can see its going to take me a lonnnnnnnnnnnng time to catch up on all these badges..I have most of the autos..and am finishing all the challenges the day they come out.. I like to play alot of the games manually howeverlike most I WANT BADGES!!!
lol....Anyway back to my orig. question about easy game award badges...Some posts would be great!!!!
Well ty and good badge hunting for all :-*

Adacia

Hiya and welcome. You  know, so many badges are easily obtained. Pop Fu and Poppit come to mind right away. There are those "pop so many balloons" challenges. I have my 6 year old nephew enjoy himself there.
  The 2003 badges were the best. They presented challenge and frustration. That's what I like. Why should I pop 3000 balloons when I could outdo the pop fu cactus so 50 times? These challenges just get easier and easier, Pogo is just giving them away in my opinion. It's not a challenge if you can get two badges in a half an hour.
   I introduced a friend to pogo recently. He wants to join yet he is hesitant for that reason alone. He got off on all the badges, yet saw what it took to get some. He wants a REAL challenge and not some sidekick play that a possom could do if it slept on the mouse.
   The 2003 badges are the best. They present a challenge and remind us of pogo before they were bombarded by peeps that whined, "This is Hard!". The last challenge I remember actually being a "challenge" was  ...lemme think....well a 2003 challenge.
    There are some in 2004 that are good. I just feel pogo these days may as well give a badge for spelling 2 words on wordjong. The challenge phase is over. It's free badges for those willing to jump 250 checkers and so on.
     I adore and love pogo. I love collecting badges. I realize that the challenges of finishing games are tough. That's what a challenge is. Any1 that got the rank 10 badge in pinochle most certainly didn't need a '10 jackpot spin badge'. Any1 here could think up a better challange.]
    I may have lost you on subject and am sorry lol. I got to ranting. There are very very very easy badges out there. Go to your badge album and act like your gonna activate them. Just don't do it till you know what you want. Even then you can back out. Choose a tough badge when you want to task it out. The majority are easies and just take time.
   Hope this helps some...I just got to ranting as always lol

Welcome and best of luck. Pogo may have those personals available at your convienence before you finish those badge books :P

TazIsMe

I THINK from what he said, he meant IN Game Award Badges. As for those, since POGO took all the glitches away  >:( :'( none are THAT easy anymore.  The In Game awards take a lot of time, as MOST dont give you badges til at least Rank 10.  The few exceptions are Aces Up first Game Award is Rank 5.  Word Whomp Whackdown ( WWW) and POP FU are not until the VERY end. Hope that helps.

LustyPirateWench

I have to say that the Panda Poker Badges were the easiest to get in my opinion. The first badges in most things are easy too, I had the first badge in PPS in two days and the first in Tripeaks early on also. Aces up rocks - so that one would be easy to get to level five which is the first badge there.

LPW...

ProzacNurse

Im with LustyP!  The Panda  Pai Gow Poker was the easiest for me, I got all the badges in less than a week, and I didn't use an auto.  (only reason was because it wasn't out yet  >:D )

TazIsMe

Yes, True. That one is easy. Just sooo boring. I liked it for about the first 30 minutes it was out. LOL Now I have to force myself to play it. And Im only Rank 23 in there, so I got a long ways to go yet. At least I finished Spider.  O0 Man is that one addictive. LOL

philinuk

well in my opinion yes the bagdes in 2003 were hard,and rightly so,if yr gonna do a challenge thats what is should be a challenge.most of 2004 challenges where far 2 easy and not very challenging.now in 2005 pogo r making the challenges harder and i for 1 am pleased.its nice to have to work hard for yr badge,its rewarding that u have completed a hard challenge,so my hats off to pogo for this years challenges so far

TazIsMe

Yes. Some of the 2005 badges were hard, but others were easy, they only seemed hard, cuz POGO had PMS ( Periodic Malfunctioning Service or Server. Whichever you prefer. LOL

scooby33671

I Thought To My Self, Lottso's Ranks Are 2,12,22,32,42and 50 I Believe So The Closest Badge Is Rank 2, I Think It Can Be Easy. If The %'s Are Fast

ajkpolo

How do you know which ranks give you badges in Lottso?

1Lone1

http://play.pogo.com/rooms/roomtabs.jsp?site=pogop&game=lottso - by using this link - you can click on the "How to Play" link and check the badge ranks out yourself - the info is correct - but you need 2400 points just to get a JP spin - hope this helps out for most

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview