Pogo Slots : Win 18000 coins this week! [Download Cheat]
Cookie Connect : Serve 70 customers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Lottso

Started by Kelly,

Previous topic - Next topic

hellokitty

Quote from: SweetGirl200405 on February 05, 2005, 04:27:05 PM
Has anyone heard anymore about lottso? .. when it will be coming out besides many around valentimes day?

Sweet :D

all i know is i have heard like 10 diff days and none of them is right so only pogo knows

LustyPirateWench

Quote from: hellokitty on February 05, 2005, 05:13:01 PM
Has anyone heard anymore about lottso? .. when it will be coming out besides many around valentimes day?

all i know is i have heard like 10 diff days and none of them is right so only pogo knows

There really ISN'T a game called Lottso coming out. Pogo just really wanted to give us something new to gripe about  ::)  ;)

LPW...

YabbaDabbaDoo

Quote from: LustyPirateWench on February 05, 2005, 05:22:19 PM
Quote from: hellokitty on February 05, 2005, 05:13:01 PM

There really ISN'T a game called Lottso coming out. Pogo just really wanted to give us something new to gripe about  ::)  ;)

LPW...

I think it already came out, but Pogo removed it because no one was playing it.

angla_99

I'm sure if it had come out already, people would be playing it  O0

Dannon

blah blah blah............. I own lottso. Thats why noone has seen or played it.. i have the rights to it.. pogo is still paying me to use my idea.. blah blah blah... lottso lottso.. blah blah blah.. spam spam spam...
So what about that superbowl today?

Betty Boop

i second Barbara's motion...great reply Dannon!!!!!!!!!!

Betty Boop

Thanks but I just changed it.....found my Boop File Finally.......... ;D

Homer

My brother's father's uncle's sister's cousin said lottso will be out sometime this year. :P

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Helen

Quote from: Homer on February 06, 2005, 05:28:21 PM
My brother's father's uncle's sister's cousin said lottso will be out sometime this year. :P

Hmmmm Homer, wouldn't that also be your father's uncle's sister's cousin too??? lmao

Helen

Dannon

Quote from: Barbara on February 06, 2005, 06:50:25 AM
Admins!  Please take notice of this post!  I would like to nominate it for POST OF THE DAY.  Some people look at a post and say, "Yeah, I was thinking that."  I read what Dannon wrote and thought, "That's even better than anything I could have come up with."  It's not only Super bowl day it's Dannon Day!  Go Eagles, all hail Dannon.

Yay can i win an avatar please?

bob@pogopal

Quote from: Helen on February 06, 2005, 05:41:55 PM

Hmmmm Homer, wouldn't that also be your father's uncle's sister's cousin too??? lmao

Helen

Not necessarily. Depends on whether both Homer and his brother have the same father.

Helen

Quote from: BadgeHelpBob on February 06, 2005, 09:47:41 PM

Helen

Not necessarily. Depends on whether both Homer and his brother have the same father.

I actually thought about that after I made my post and was hoping no one would think that, lol.

Helen

Homer

Quote from: BadgeHelpBob on February 06, 2005, 09:47:41 PM

Helen

If my brain has recovered from yesterday I think we could have different mother's.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

philinuk

hard to believe but after all this time,lottso will be up and running after shutdown 2moro O0

touitsjesse

Lets not start the rumors flying again...i think we would all love it for it to be available, but im sure if it comes out than it does, if it doesnt it doesnt. i almost think we have a better chance for blackjack to come out first.

fuzzyferrets

Quote from: philinuk on February 07, 2005, 03:19:45 PM
hard to believe but after all this time,lottso will be up and running after shutdown 2moro O0
where did you find this info?

touitsjesse

probably from Homers brother's father's uncle's sister's cousin ...lol.

Dannon

Quote from: Dannon on February 06, 2005, 09:16:10 PM
Quote from: Barbara on February 06, 2005, 06:50:25 AM
Admins!  Please take notice of this post!  I would like to nominate it for POST OF THE DAY.  Some people look at a post and say, "Yeah, I was thinking that."  I read what Dannon wrote and thought, "That's even better than anything I could have come up with."  It's not only Super bowl day it's Dannon Day!  Go Eagles, all hail Dannon.

Yay can i win an avatar please?

I guess thats a NO.
It's ok. I take rejection with the best of them

Kelly

Here's what I do NOT understand....why (why why why) the big secret....if they have a launch date in mind why not tell us...and if something happens  like bugs and glitches and the date gets pushed back....tell us!!

This isn't national frickin security pogo......let the people know!!

I feel this also, if another site ever comes along like pogo....they will lose some serious numbers.....(how about it Homer why don't you start a game site!!!! LOL)

And the latest news page is a big fat joke....it hasn't been updated since Jan 3rd....comon that's just plain ridiculous! Until they get some compitition they can basically jerk us all around at their will.

OK I'M DONE.....lmbo

BadgeHelpOscar

If the Pogo player community was responsible they wouldn't have to sneak up on you guys all the time.

Example:

What the hell do you think would happen if they announced a week in advance that "Lottso" was going to be released that coming Monday at 7PM EST sharp?

Ummm, yeah, there would be 225,000 Pogo hags standing in line waiting to pounce like the day after Thanksgiving sale at their local Walmart. What do you think happens when things like this occur? Ummm, yeah, their servers crash and it takes them hours upon hours to fix the onslaught.
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview