PlayBuddy
May 20, 2024, 11:31:01 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Need help with a Dice Derby badge!!

Started by DaddysLtlGirl,

Previous topic - Next topic

DaddysLtlGirl

Hi!
I am doing the Dice Derby Grand Prix for my personal challenge. I need to get 600 or more tokens in a spin 10 times. Someone told me that if I go into the 9-lap races that will get bigger jp spins. I have tried this badge over and over again. I finally got 3 out of 10 which is the most I have ever gotten. I was just wondering if anyone could help me out in giving me any ideas or suggestions on how I could stay in first place to win. Those devils love me!!

Thanks!
Chris

Homer

There aren't any real tricks to this. 9 lap races will help but only if you win. I used DiceDemon from www.badgehelp.com to get mine. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

philinuk

i done this badge a couple of weeks ago,most of yr spins  on 9 lap game usually 300 but u always get 100 extra.its a hard badge to get,but it does take a while,i done mine in stages,a few games a day,would be easier so u dont get 2 bored ;)

RocknRollGirl

I am not saying anyone is wrong or right, but Barb knows what she is talking about, because she has won that badge for more people than we can count on our hands and feet......oh and I better add the one she won for me......xoxoxo to Mom (aka: Barb)
Bree

jinglebells

this is what i did for the dice derby badge. i played the nine lap for the extra 100 tokens because the big spins are far and few in between >:( and i had a friend play with me and jump around from car to car making them all lose ;) . hope this helps

IndianLover

lol good idea jingle especially when i know so many peeps that need the 10,000 token one and that dreadul 600 spin one tyvm  :D

homelessdog

Just make sure you always win ever game, and you shouldn't have trouble winning the badge. 

Make sure you get five 6's on your opening spin so that you have a good head start.  Make sure you never get a demon prior to any bonus lap or the last lap.  I always just played against the computer because they're usually very easy to beat. 

The good thing about 6 lap races is that the bonuses are always in the same spot and you can plan how many times to roll on every lap.   In the nine-lap races, the bonuses vary a little, so you have to be little more careful, but you have a better chance of getting 600 tokens in the spin. 

Wichdoc

I have won the badge when first offered, I got deployed then Pogo came up with the badge albums, I had to do most of them again. I do not want to have to repete that one but I have to because when I reported it to Pogo, they said they can't help. They have no way of tracking when you win badges. Any suggestions on how to retreive those badges I lost?

Betty Boop

dont understand how you lost the badges when the albums came out, mine were all there, you should have the badges listed under your profile along with the albums.

Kashmir6449

Quote from: Wichdoc on March 06, 2005, 08:58:52 AM
They have no way of tracking when you win badges.

They have no way of tracking when you win badges??  If that's the case, how could they possibly track your every movement while playing their games?  I know this doesn't answer your question, but going back to another post about Pogo denying people prizes - if they can't track a simple thing as badges won, how can they possibly track individual games that you might have used an auto on?

Just curious.

Betty Boop

as soon as you win a badge in goes your album but it also goes under your profile under change badge or on the main page view my badges....this has alway been there even before the albums were started so i dont understand how anyone could lose their badges unless their user was banned and they had to start over...only way i can figure is a big pogo screwup and i have never heard of anyone losing all their badges before.....

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview