PlayBuddy
May 07, 2024, 08:11:09 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Sims Virtual date gone from home page?? earning fastTokens withdrawals :)

Started by JustNutsAboutPogo,

Previous topic - Next topic

JustNutsAboutPogo

Is or will there be any way that you guys can add a link to the Virtual date even though Pogo removed the game from it's homepage? Just hope this isn't the end to this wonderful and fast token getter..... :(

fuzzyferrets

they only have it up for valentines day for about a month or so it will come back next febuary

philinuk

no there isnt,once its removed its removed.if u want big tokens in short space of time,use thunderpopper.that is an amazing auto for poppit.250,000 tokens an hour

philinuk

well,i dont think it will be missed that much,u couldnt really call it a game,could u really.
but as i said on a previous post use thunderpopper,250,000 an hour.u cant lose

reallyconfused

Ok i took your advice and tried thunderpopper, i liked it and bought it, but it tells me my trail offer has expired to go to badgehelp.com and register it, i went there and i still cant figure out how to register it..someone help me please.....??????

reallyconfused

I NEED HELP REGISTERING IT. I ALREADY BOUGHT IT, NOW WHAT?

Motley

Quote from: reallyconfused on March 08, 2005, 06:46:49 AM
I NEED HELP REGISTERING IT. I ALREADY BOUGHT IT, NOW WHAT?

If you paid for it via PayPal, then you should of entered the registration code in the "message to seller" box and your registration key will be emailed to you.   It can take anywhere from 5 minutes to 24 hours (not normally) to get the email.  It depends on when they get your email.  ;D

Douglas

I can't speak for Oscar and the rest of the programmers, however, they have absolutely no control over what games Pogo takes away.  If anything, the people that are upset really should be complaining to Pogo.com about this.

Just my opinion, though, take it for what it's worth.  :)

philinuk

yes i agree,yes i do sympathies with people that bought the auto,and think it is bad pogo removed it.maybe someone could contact pogo through the help section and ask them if it has been taken off permanently.i dont see what sort of answers u want from the programmers,the dont control pogo,the responsibility of pogo games lies with pogo.maybe i could have worded it a bit better,but really not much you can do if pogo has taken it away.but i hope u can get some answers from pogo and i hope the news is good for all that bought the auto for the sims

philinuk

this is was in the February pogo newsletter

Celebrate Valentine's Day with Pogo.com™! We've got a Play and Win Sweepstakes in Hearts, Sweet Tooth™, and the limited edition of The Sims™ Virtual Date! Play any of these games between February 8th through the 14th and you'll be automatically entered for the chance to win a deluxe box of designer chocolates. What could be sweeter?

unfortunately it says limited edition for the sims.not many people read that,pogo could have publicised that more to stop so many buying an auto for such a short period of time

Jeffer

I understand what you are saying.  Certainly this is a bummer for a lot of people.

But I don't think that Pogo cares about the feelings of auto users.  Quite the opposite.  I wouldn't doubt it if this was a deliberate action on their part.

Just MHO

IDidWhat?

Quote from: philinuk on March 08, 2005, 04:51:13 PM
this is was in the February pogo newsletter

Celebrate Valentine's Day with Pogo.com™! We've got a Play and Win Sweepstakes in Hearts, Sweet Tooth™, and the limited edition of The Sims™ Virtual Date! Play any of these games between February 8th through the 14th and you'll be automatically entered for the chance to win a deluxe box of designer chocolates. What could be sweeter?

unfortunately it says limited edition for the sims.not many people read that,pogo could have publicised that more to stop so many buying an auto for such a short period of time

yeah i just wished i were warned when i bought the program that it was limited time..

Mayhem

I honestly don't think the programmers / badgehelp had any idea the game was up for a limited time .. i had no idea.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

mn_curvydiva

So has a decision been made as to the people who purchased this Auto..will there be a refund ,a replacement or none of the above??

Thought it time to ask straight out as I have noticed people complaining and dancing around the subject.

So what is going to be done or not going to be done???

p.s. I personally do not have a opinion one way or the other...but would like to see this 100,000 token subject gone eventually lol

mn_curvydiva

Hi Barbara.Oh I know about the complainers all too well.I for one have come here a few times and commented that if the right information is provided codes are recieved very very fast,and thanked the programmers for being so quick :)

I was simply saying it would be nice if the programmers made a decision about this 100,000 token issue (ie game is gone and people bought the auto) and posted it then we could stop hearing about it as it's getting a bit old.

Have a super day!  :)

texan

I look at it this way....I too bought the auto..racked up many a tokens using it b4 valentines day. I'm sure virtual date will be back next year...so why bother with a refund when u can use it again next year..i for one got my money worth while using it. Even if u can use it for only a month a year u rack up enuff tokens with it to keep ya going ;)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview