This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Pogo Slots : Win 18000 coins this week! [Download Cheat]
Cookie Connect : Serve 70 customers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Has Pogo....?

Started by ThisIsntMyPogoName,

Previous topic - Next topic

ThisIsntMyPogoName

Taken away the ability to ask a "help" question?  It used to be on the help tab but I can't find where to ask a question anymore.

My problem is that I am still not getting credit for all my wins on the poker badge.  I keep coming here and can't find that others are having the same problem so I figured it might be technical.  But I can't find where to ask anymore.

Anybody know if they aren't taking support questions anymore?

Thanks.

Janadra

You first have to click one of those explanations, or topical discussions...then the "Ask a Question" tab will appear.  It is Pogo's way of saying, "Look before you ask."

ThisIsntMyPogoName

Yeah, I have done that but I am still not getting the option. 

They all hate me.  :)

Janadra

Hmmm...that's odd.  The tab should appear when you click on one of the answered questions.  It does for me.  :(

SWETCHT

Are you aware that your win has to be  two pair or better  to count as a win?  You probable know  but just thought  I would suggest  that mabe that is the problem. O0

ThisIsntMyPogoName

WEll I know I was playing it correctly when I was getting credit for almost all of them, I just wasn't getting all of the ones I should have been getting.  For example, I won (with pair or better) 12 hands (resulting in 3 jp spins) yet it said I only had 9 of 50 hands.

Mr. Cross

cheruboptics

i noticed the thing about the help as well.  I just sent a question about future challenges and got the auto response saying it would be sent to the proper people but i would not get a response after i sent it....hmmmm......sounds fishy to me.  I guess time will tell and i will keep yall up to date with any kind of response.....if i get one.

ThisIsntMyPogoName

Quote from: Mr. Cross on March 18, 2005, 06:47:00 PM
It's TWO pair or better

The  key on my keyboard doesn't always type.  Like it didn't there....two key.  :)

I was playing it correctly. 

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview