PlayBuddy
May 02, 2024, 12:01:44 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

HIGH STAKES POKER AUTO

Started by sagenkenzismom,

Previous topic - Next topic

sagenkenzismom

:'( MY HIGH STAKES POKER AUTO IS NOT WORKING IT JUST SIYS THERE AND IS CONFUSED, ANYONE HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS? I READ THERE IS A HELPER BUT I DONT SEE IT ANYWHERE PLEASE HELP I HATE THIS GAME

TokenKeeper

i dident even know there was a auto for high stakes poker were do i get it at?

scooby33671

i dont think there is one or maybe they are testing it :-\

Mr. Cross

Jeffer

And there has been an upgrade issued.

Go to the page Mr. Cross mentioned...http://www.badgehelp.com/highstakespoker.htm  and follow the directions for upgrading.

Mr. Cross

Altho even the update doesn't seem to work for me.  Wonder if it needs Sun's java?

darkstars12000

don't know i got sun and it just sits their looking dumb and not doing a thing maybe its me lol      O0

missy

yea mine sits there and looks dumb too...also have sun java!

texan

yur not alone...mine sits there like its waiting for me to play the hand for it lol and im not using sun java

BadgeHelpOscar

This program is on the chopping block. As it stands now, if it works for you great, if it doesn't it doesn't. This program WILL be updated within 6 months.
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

gin

Thanks Oscar.  I will just play the game until the update comes out.  won't hurt me to play a few.   great job you are doing.

;)                   O0

PinkRose

Quote from: BadgeHelpOscar on March 16, 2005, 12:44:17 PM
This program is on the chopping block. As it stands now, if it works for you great, if it doesn't it doesn't. This program WILL be updated within 6 months.

Ooopss...then please ignore my plea for help in a recent post.  :))  I'll play the game normally (sigh) until an update comes out.  Thanks.

PR

PurpleRose

Quote from: BadgeHelpOscar on March 16, 2005, 12:44:17 PM

Hi,
First, I don't think I have ever posted here, but do read a lot.....feel I don't know enough about how things work on the site to "say anything", as I don't want to show my ignorance.
But what I wanted to say was, I downloaded the helper for High Stakes Poker, and tried to use it, nothing at all happened really, only some light flashing  down toward the bottom, where I assume the cards are to show up.....anyway, I think I had deleted it, and re-downloaded it a dozen times at least.....and started to ask why it didn't work......but my brain clicked for once, and I did a search here for it....and found all these posts.....most importantly, this one in itself.......and I have to say I will be be ever so glad when the auto is re-done, I don't know anything about playing poker, only know I want the badges for it desperately, there are at least 2 I think in the albums to catch up on.
I also want to take this "writing spree" to say thank you Oscar, for helping so many people with your programs, a lot of badges would be out of reach were it not for the helpers I have purchased.
I feel I have already made this post too long, this is why I have never done so, I can't say anything at all in only one sentence.....so don't worry about there ever being a whole lot of posts from me.... :-[   I am just too talkative I guess.......

BadgeHelpOscar

high stakes poker auto is on the chopping block to get redone....it won't be long
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview