PlayBuddy
May 06, 2024, 03:07:04 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Upcoming Payday Freecell Challenge

Started by sleauxmeaux,

Previous topic - Next topic

sleauxmeaux

Does anyone know if the challenge coming up requires you to actually "win" the game to collect towards the badge?

aussie_wombat

Payday FreeCell: Clear 150 "Payday Scratch" bonus cards this week! (4 bonus cards per game -- win the game to collect your bonus points!)

From what this says (cut and pasted from pogo badge page) ya gotta win da games to get da bonus cards...works out to about 37.5 games to win to get the bonus cards needed :'(

sleauxmeaux

Barbara

Why throw in the towel now?  There is an auto for this game and you have an entire week to do it.  You shouldn't just give up before the challenge even starts.

smiles29

Quote from: Barbara on August 15, 2005, 10:36:01 PM
Why throw in the towel now? There is an auto for this game and you have an entire week to do it. You shouldn't just give up before the challenge even starts.

thats right,  you tell 'em barb.  the auto does a great job on the game.  you should give it a try.  the game takes a little getting used to but isnt that hard once you learn.  it took me a while to learn how to play but now that i know how i have a very very good win rate.  i win just about every game i play.  good luck.

DoubleOscotty

Actually I don't think you need to win to get credit, just for the bonus tokens. They had a similar challenge a few months back that I remember just scratching and hitting new game

undercoverangel

From the Pogo site

"Payday FreeCell: Clear 150 "Payday Scratch" bonus cards this week! (4 bonus cards per game -- win the game to collect your bonus points!)"

You do have to win to get the credits.

Sorry

DoubleOscotty

It still doesn't say you have to win to get credit for scratching... You have to win to collect the points from the scratchers

smiles29

Jeffer

If you don't need to win the game (and is sure reads like it) that challange should fly...

tvc

Payday is totally easy game to win even when not using the auto ha ha but why would i subject myself to any stress what I don't understand is the Phlinx challenge Phlinx: Make 2500 matches this week! (Each group of stones counts as 1 match)
does anyone know how long it will take to do? does this mean drop 2500 stones?? thanks for any help

DoubleOscotty

My guess is that every time you make stones disappear that will count as one.

DoubleOscotty

Anyone know the verdict... do you have to win (can't play until tonight)

Spooks

You have to win the game in order for the bonus cards to count.

sleauxmeaux

Quote from: Barbara on August 15, 2005, 10:36:01 PM
Why throw in the towel now?  There is an auto for this game and you have an entire week to do it.  You shouldn't just give up before the challenge even starts.

Two reasons.

One: Financial. Someone bought my CP subby because I'm lucky enough to afford to eat. So paying $10 to get 1 badge is out of the question for me.

Two: I haven't cheated yet (on my main account anyway).

I tried to get it.. after 24 hours and only winning 5 games, I said f--- it. (Quite loudly, too.)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview