PlayBuddy
May 17, 2024, 02:06:18 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Amazing and Funny Pictures

Started by macktami95,

Previous topic - Next topic

Squid

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Mayhem

SassyStitcher

Quote from: Squid on December 03, 2023, 10:00:42 AMLOL, Sassy must be in FL, AZ or CA
I wish!!!
Ohio! I'm already under two blankets and alternating slippers!! LOL

I hate the cold, but I love my state. As long as we have seasons, I'll be here complaining!  help.gif
"Dogs are wise. They crawl away into a quiet corner and lick their wounds and do not rejoin the world until they are whole once more." – Agatha Christie

SassyStitcher

Now that's a man who knows where he is in the hierarchy!! Smart!!  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif
"Dogs are wise. They crawl away into a quiet corner and lick their wounds and do not rejoin the world until they are whole once more." – Agatha Christie

Mayhem

Squid

Oh, dear... how unfortunate for that little girl.

SassyStitcher

Quote from: Squid on December 06, 2023, 05:41:46 AMOh, dear... how unfortunate for that little girl.

I badly want to meet the mother who thought this was necessary for a .. what? 4 year old? Max!! 
I'll bet she was a handful!

Mayhem

SassyStitcher

Quote from: Mayhem on December 07, 2023, 12:01:57 AM

This needs to be posted in every "free pet" group on facebook. *eyeroll*
These groups are truly FULL of people who should not be allowed to have pets. Dear god. 

Mayhem

Squid

That is one spoiled kitty.  I could nap on that.

Mayhem

SassyStitcher

SassyStitcher

Quote from: Squid on December 08, 2023, 04:06:13 AMThat is one spoiled kitty.  I could nap on that.
I would 100% be curled up there with him. 
I wouldn't be able to resist! LOL

Mayhem

Mayhem

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview