PlayBuddy
May 11, 2024, 12:20:09 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Pogo Slots : Win 18000 coins this week! [Download Cheat]
Cookie Connect : Serve 70 customers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Recent posts

Club Pogo / Re: Tropical Talents Merit Bad...
Last post by Mayhem - Today at 12:18:46 AM
If all else fails, you can just do the premium challenge.
Club Pogo / Re: Bejeweled Stars: Tiki Gard...
Last post by Mayhem - Today at 12:09:23 AM
You're welcome! I think I'll stop after the first badge. I don't have time to try and get all of them with 3 stars.
Club Pogo / Re: Mix-n-Match Badges "Back f...
Last post by Mayhem - Today at 12:07:20 AM
I got 2 badges this time around.
Picture Gallery / Re: Amazing and Funny Pictures
Last post by Mayhem - Today at 12:03:56 AM
Technical Help / Re: Solitaire Home Story
Last post by Squid - Yesterday at 03:33:32 PM
I've noticed so much of what you describe.  I'm not enjoying the game and don't know if I'll complete the challenge.
Technical Help / Solitaire Home Story
Last post by Purrrrna - Yesterday at 03:29:46 PM
When I was a Club Pogo Member, I earned over 5,400 badges.  I finally decided that I needed to let the Club go.  I have recently returned and, as a free player, have enjoyed playing Solitaire Home Story until I began to see issues with the functionality of the game.  I can accrue leaf tokens and when I leave the game to return later, the total of my leaf tokens is much lower than when I signed out.  At first, I thought I was just inattentive.  Then I started noting my totals when I leave the game.  It verified that I was mysteriously losing leaf coins!  That is a real error within the game as it prevents me, and probably others, from accumulating the coins to help get things which would advance play.  I am on level 897.  It is impossible for me to progress.  The game, at this hard level is impossible to sucessfully accomplish and worse without power up options to help me progress.

Other issues are within the layout of the game. Having the 5 additional card option button next to the quit option button causes problems because if accidentally hit, there is no "undo" option.  There should be.

Another issue I see is having all the windows pop up after a failed level is cleared.  You get a pop up asking if you want to use a power up that you may have. I have carelessly clicked on that while meaning to click "play."  There are rounds that are not worth my using my hard earned power ups.  The two windows look so similar that if you are really mentally into the game, you are prone to clicking that first windowl

Also, that stupid "Wheel of Luck" is truly not running well.  I have landed on Jackpot as well as power ups many times only to have the arrow jerk off and roll to 25 or 50 leaf coins.  This is not fair. 

The last issue is when I get a "gift" of extra time, by the time I click "Continue" and go to the game, I have lost valuable seconds!  Sometimes more than 15 - which may seem insignificant but it's not  Time is of the essence.  Th timer should begin when I begin my play.  Also, there is no way to pause the timer if one need to use the restroom (TMI, I know), but it's true.

This game, as much as I love it, has made me feel that I did the right thing by discontinuing my membership.  I refuse to pay for the gems and feel that there should be more attention given to finding other ways to provide game success.  EA Sports is not hurting for $$.  I am sure i am not the only person that feels the things I have shared.

Sorry for the grumbling, but I am just tired of beating a dead horse and Solitaire Home Story has become just that!
Last post by nanny2 - Yesterday at 08:31:16 AM
Quote from: Squid on May 08, 2024, 10:17:55 AMThat Home Story badge is going to be a killer for me.
Total agree!!
Pogo Weekly Challenges / Re: Pogo Weekly Challenges for...
Last post by Squid - Yesterday at 06:08:23 AM
Quote from: Mayhem on Yesterday at 12:10:43 AMI didn't have the greatest luck with slots (had a big win in the first 10 spins, but never had the challenge activated), but at least it's done.

Also, It seems that I can only bet 90 per spin - is that still the max?

Yes, 90 is the max bet.
Last post by Squid - Yesterday at 06:07:05 AM
If you're still trying for the Home Story badge, you can double dip with the new event that started today.  The 3rd challenge is Home Story and the first two challenges are super easy to complete.  It's worth doubling for Home Story.
Club Pogo / Re: Bejeweled Stars: Tiki Gard...
Last post by Squid - Yesterday at 06:03:38 AM
tyvm