PlayBuddy
May 17, 2024, 02:38:01 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Amazing and Funny Pictures

Started by macktami95,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Mayhem

Squid

Mayhem

Squid

Squid

Mayhem

snowflower

Mayhem

Squid

SassyStitcher

Quote from: snowflower on November 30, 2023, 04:56:58 AMChoose your carrier wisely!
And bring a roll of duct tape.. maybe two!

Another reason I won't fly!! LOLOL
This is likely altered, I assume, but after driving for Greyhound and seeing the way transportation carriers will rig things up just to make sure they don't lose money on a trip? 

Nah. If I can't drive, I don't need to go there that badly! Hahaha
"Dogs are wise. They crawl away into a quiet corner and lick their wounds and do not rejoin the world until they are whole once more." – Agatha Christie

SassyStitcher

Quote from: Mayhem on December 01, 2023, 12:00:08 AMSimple, but effective!

This is absolutely ADORABLE!!! And those "tassels"?! PERFECT! :)
I'm obsessed with gnomes these days.
I'd probably spend all my money in HomeGoods buying the seasonal and holiday gnomes every month if I could! LOL

Edit: Not tassels... the puffs on top of the "hats." What are those called? Whatever those are! LOL
"Dogs are wise. They crawl away into a quiet corner and lick their wounds and do not rejoin the world until they are whole once more." – Agatha Christie

SassyStitcher

Quote from: Mayhem on November 30, 2023, 12:01:54 AM

I had a pair of littermate papillons once upon a time! They were the best dogs in the world, truly, but OMG the door!!! I couldn't train that "alarm" out of them no matter how hard I tried - and I trained them to lay at the kitchen doorway and not come in when we were cooking/eating!!!  
I'm still shocked they didn't give me a damn heart attack!  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

Squid

Quote from: SassyStitcher on December 01, 2023, 04:17:04 PMEdit: Not tassels... the puffs on top of the "hats." What are those called? Whatever those are! LOL
Pom-poms?

SassyStitcher

Mayhem

snowflower

Quote from: SassyStitcher on December 01, 2023, 04:18:49 PMI had a pair of littermate papillons once upon a time! They were the best dogs in the world, truly, but OMG the door!!! I couldn't train that "alarm" out of them no matter how hard I tried - and I trained them to lay at the kitchen doorway and not come in when we were cooking/eating!!! 
I'm still shocked they didn't give me a damn heart attack!  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif
giggle2.gif so hard!

Mayhem

Squid

SassyStitcher

Quote from: Squid on December 03, 2023, 02:01:38 AMIs it ok if I say EWW?
You can say ewwwwww if you want to, but my butt cheeks put on their Keanu voice like.... "WHOA!!! That's GENIUS!!!" Hahahahaha!!!!
Y'all I cannot overstate what a baby I am about the cold. I hate it SOOOOOO much! LOL

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview