This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Canasta HD : Make 30 Canastas this week! [Download Cheat]
Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Mayhem Question for you

Started by harley89,

Previous topic - Next topic

harley89

I received this email.  Now do they really believe after years of being ignored any of us will buy this. 

Dated April 4, 2013

Hi There,
I am writing to you today to tell you about a unique and special sale I am running for our loyal customers. 2012 was a frustrating year for all of us in terms of the programs and all the changes Pogo made and us trying to keep up with the updates. We have been working hard though and are
90% done and we appreciate all our loyal customers as your business and support
has allowed us to continue doing what we love and providing you all with  updates and programs for almost 10 years.
So  right now I am offering the lowest price of the year to update  your package and help us fund getting all the programs updated as quickly  as we can.
We can call it 'JP's singing for supper super sale'  :>)
There  are currently 12 programs that you do not have. Normally it would cost $60.00  to add them all. But right now if you would like to update your package I can do it for $42.00.

We
really do appreciate all our customers and without your support over the years we
would not have been able to bring the  updates, new releases and level of service
that we have taken pride in. We are committed to getting these
updates done and are asking for your help :>) hopefully this is enough to give
back to you that will help you out as well. Either way I so want to say thank you, looks
like you have been a loyal customer going back at least to 2006. And I would be
remiss not to acknowledge you and say thank you!

Come on BH gonna take more than this

Sue

S1lent

Greetings,
I've been waiting to reinstall some of the autos from BH.  But, I've been waiting for the "ALL CLEAR" signal.  BH has reset all of my autos, so I'm just waiting.  WOW, will hell really freeze over?

S1lent

harley89

One suggestion I would make to BH  Letter should have read.  "We have been a real  bunch of   ass.gif.  There are 12 new programs you do not have. To make amends all 12 programs have been added to your page.  We hope this gesture makes up for our past failings to our customers"

Squid

gran2x2

What I thought at first was truthfully .....  jester.gif "APRIL FOOLS" jester.gif

disneyland lady

Hey this is progress in my eyes. They updated their email template that tells you how many programs you did not buy!!! But saying they are going to use the money cuz they are 90% done with updating????? Here was the part that pained me "We really do appreciate all our customers and without your support over the years we would not have been able to bring the  updates, new releases and level of service that we have taken pride in. That is sorta blaming us for how we have been treated.

Squid

I haven't gotten an email from them in a long time but when I did get them, they always mentioned how many autos my 150 package was lacking.  I don't know about you guys but I'm not feeling the appreciation and level of service they are touting *insert sarcastic tone here*.

Joe C

Sometimes, when I reply to a thread like this, the thread gets locked down, probably because I do not mince words and get right to the point.

Here is going directly to the point. I paid more than $500 for the cheats I purchased, both with the $150 package and without. Until 2009, I got tremendous customer service and autos that worked great. When a particular auto started acting weird, usually because Pogo changed a pixel or a button, BadgeHelp would fix the auto promptly.

However, in 2009, the autos started taking longer to be published. They started having issues with certain recommended browsers. They could not handle some embedded games or win certain weekly challenges. The last auto I purchased was for Beaker Creatures, March 5, 2009. Since then, I have refused because I found a much better solution from a company that does what it says it will do, with programs released within days of Pogo launching a new game, with updates within hours of a reported program, with new "episode" updates within a day of them being released for one of the gem-driven Hidden Object Games.

Why on earth would I want to "Complete" my collection of BadgeHelp cheats when many of them do not work, even more that will not work when Pogo UK goes away. Do I really need Bridge and Swashbucks? Do I want cheat programs for embedded games that I finished with the other company's products months before BadgeHelp released theirs?

What I wanted was service, in 2009 and 2010. It is now April 2013 and for the life of me, I could not tell you more than five programs from BadgeHelp that I know work well enough to complete the game or win the weekly challenge.

For nearly five years, BadgeHelp has not been saying "Thank You" to me. Well, they got the "You" part right. They have been telling me a different two word phrase for five years. This is not just a 2012 issue. I do not want to pay for programs that might get fixed "sometime" in the future. I do not see this as a gesture for "loyal" customers.

Here is a real gesture they could make if BadgeHelp was truly "sincere" and truly "valued" those who made it succeed back in the day. Come in here, ask us which game WE want fixed first, get our input and actually fix the auto in sometime less than a month, let alone a year. We see NO updates from BadgeHelp in these threads, like "Dice City Roller updated for embedded play." I wonder if BadgeHelp even realizes that Dice City Roller is embedded. I suspect they will recommend for us to play Pogo UK.
diablo.gif vomit.gif diablo.gif vomit.gif diablo.gif vomit.gif diablo.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

TheAngel

it's nice to offer a discount and all... but i'm w/ ya'll... not even 50% off and no taking responsiblity or apologizing but "please give us more money" for promises that may or may not happen.  well actions speak louder than words which are blown away on the wind.  but looks like BH is doing SOMETHING so maybe it'll happen and time will tell for sure!  So for now will watch and see...  girl5.gif   :-)

p.s. joe I noticed your locked thread issue to b/c i was going to reply to something you said and couldnt and i notice my posts get deleted too... hopefully maybe this one will stay. but you are a long time loyal member and i and others i'm sure relate w/ what you say and appreciate it b/c we're not all so able to say things as well and clear as you!

C~M

Quote from: TheAngel on April 11, 2013, 11:31:31 AM
p.s. joe I noticed you locked thread issue to b/c i was going to reply to something you said and couldnt and i notice my posts get deleted too... hopefully maybe this one will stay. but you are a long time loyal member and i and others i'm sure relate w/ what you say and appreciate it b/c we're not all so able to say things as well and clear as you!

Josie Can't Lock a Topic or Thread or Delete anything, only Mayhem or Homer can.

TheAngel

oh I know Crazy... i was saying I know what JOe was talking about RE the locked threads... not that he locked 'em.... sorry for confusion!   tumbsup.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview