PlayBuddy
June 16, 2024, 12:41:42 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Bejeweled 2 Slots Released

Started by C~M,

Previous topic - Next topic

C~M

This game was actually posted by
Mayhem in the Zuma Slots thread.

Rank 10

Rank 20

Rank 30

Rank 40

Rank 50

disneyland lady

OMG another freakin slots game. Why?????? Remember when we looked forward to new games? I don't either. Pogo gets yet another #FAIL for this. Should we take bets on the next slots game? Thousand Island Slots? Spades Slots? Maybe at least they could bring back Stumpy and have Buckaroo Blackjack Slots.  I am holding out for Greenback Bayou Slots!
nono.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: disneyland lady on March 29, 2015, 06:17:27 AM
OMG another freakin slots game. Why?????? Remember when we looked forward to new games? I don't either. Pogo gets yet another #FAIL for this. Should we take bets on the next slots game? Thousand Island Slots? Spades Slots? Maybe at least they could bring back Stumpy and have Buckaroo Blackjack Slots.  I am holding out for Greenback Bayou Slots!
nono.gif

Like I asked in another thread - is this one going to be like Zuma Slots where you're only allotted x number of free coins and have to wait 4 hours in between refilling the bucket? It sounds like these are easy games, and the creator didn't have to use much imagination. Just keep recycling older games while trying to make it impossible for us to rank out without spending money.

S1lent

gran2x2

Looks more and more like my last year of Pogo club....Just not worth all the money spent on gems etc...Same games just recycled over and over...

C~M

Quote from: Stinkerbell on March 29, 2015, 08:43:08 AM
Like I asked in another thread - is this one going to be like Zuma Slots where you're only allotted x number of free coins and have to wait 4 hours in between refilling the bucket? It sounds like these are easy games, and the creator didn't have to use much imagination. Just keep recycling older games while trying to make it impossible for us to rank out without spending money.

Most likely since they all look alike.

Squid

there are going to be many unfilled areas in my game award album.

AustinBennett

Balloons and a deck of cards account for about a half of their games. It's not like these guys are brilliant in a creative sense.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview