PlayBuddy
June 16, 2024, 06:04:09 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Does it help to delete stats on poppit???

Started by hidengoseek,

Previous topic - Next topic

hidengoseek

I have been using the poppit program from play buddy and see so many posts about being banned from pogo....Im wondering, does it help to delete my stats every now and then?
thanks

bob@pogopal

If you delete your stats on a game with ingame progress badges, you will keep any badges you already have but will have to redo all of your progress before you can earn any additional badges.

That said, if you have statistics that might make nosey people suspicious, you can get rid of those statistics by clearing them, which would keep those individuals from reporting you. However, I am sure Pogo would still have a record of all your progress and a record of you clearing your stats.

I suggest it is best to avoid doing anything to give yourself suspicious looking stats in the first place.

Barbara

You may delete your stats all you want but you still have that "lifetime token" thing  looking plump.

sweetsiam

ON A GAME LIKE POPPIT I WOULD SAY NO BIG DEAL.  DURING THE WCS SCAVENGER HUNT MY STATS GOT TOTALLY ERASED AND EVEN THOUGH I HAVE LEVEL 12? PALM TREE POGO SAYS THEY CAN'T AND DON'T HAVE A RECORD (YEA RIGHT) I WAS ON LEVEL 19 NO AUTO BUT WILL BE BUYING THE AUTO FOR THAT GAME AS SOON AS I GET MY NEW COMPUTER.

dallastx

on getting rid of lifetime tokens,if you play poker,and transfer tokies to another name,it brings down your lifetime amount. it used to anyways,havent transfered tokens in a while.

Homer

Quote from: sweetsiam on November 09, 2004, 07:29:55 AM
ON A GAME LIKE POPPIT I WOULD SAY NO BIG DEAL.  DURING THE WCS SCAVENGER HUNT MY STATS GOT TOTALLY ERASED AND EVEN THOUGH I HAVE LEVEL 12? PALM TREE POGO SAYS THEY CAN'T AND DON'T HAVE A RECORD (YEA RIGHT) I WAS ON LEVEL 19 NO AUTO BUT WILL BE BUYING THE AUTO FOR THAT GAME AS SOON AS I GET MY NEW COMPUTER.

Please don't post all in CAPS. :-\

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

sweetsiam

[
Please don't post all in CAPS. :-\

sorry....just a real bad typer

Homer

That's ok. If your worried about poor spelling just use the spell check feature. :)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Scarlett

I don't know if this is helpful or not, but get yourself a pogo account (even a free one) and start some of the games so you have established first start dates then play your other ID's for building tokens etc.  Most of what I have seen/heard on the boards about people talking about high numbers/tokens is that the people have brand new start dates on their accounts with huges token amounts compared to people who've been playing the games for years.  Establish yourself a base account that you can get a date on that won't make you stand out for having large quanitities of tokens.  I say this because I've been playing poppit on one of my names for over 2 1/2 years so the stats don't stand out, but on the newer games if it shows my stats began on Nov. 2004 and I have earned over a million tokens it looks fishy. 

jstbtwnfrnds

I accidentally deleted my stats once, and pogo said they had no way to find out what my stats where or to get them back for me.

Scarlett

If you are using Stoppit here's a hint set your  After ___ second pop at best solution button at a lower setting like 5 or less it will still work through the puzzles but you'll get a large number of losses so it makes your percentage lower to ease the eyes of nosey folks.  Then when you have it built up to a lower percentage place it back at it's normal settings to run with better accuracy.  Mine didn't average the 60000 at this lower setting more like 10-15,000 but it depended on the puzzles, but it did increase my number of games played so the loss percentage increased.  Hope this helps.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview