PlayBuddy
June 16, 2024, 07:55:37 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

pogo's muhlaa

Started by Element,

Previous topic - Next topic

Element

i think it was a month or 2 ago, pogo said on their home page that they had like 40,oo0 club pogo members. im sure that, that number has grown quite a bit, but if u take that 40 thou and times it by 5 bucks a month! pogo is making a killing. any way its 200,ooo a month and there only giving away like what 80,000 i think. if you notice pogo doesn't say how many club members it has anymore probly cuz there not wanting to tell everybody how much money their making and how much their not giving out. and thats not even counting how much their making on there ads, and m sure they got a hell of a more club members now. pogos some greedy chep skates lol  

JeffCoKid

I figure Pogo has over 100,000 members. I bet that about 90% of them pay the flat $30. That is nearly $3,000,000.

Quite the bunch if you ask me.

ImRicherThanUAll

Not counting me having 5 club names 30 20 20 20 20 payd them 110 bucks on my own ... all of the club names were blocked of course.. now i gave up and lived with the intermission every 12 minutes lol.. no kidding they make A LOT
-adam

Homer

You can still cheat with a club membership just not 24/7 :P

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

ImRicherThanUAll

ya, ive tryed that and it did me no good and it lasted only about a month. lmao its just not fair pogo has to make a big deal about the cheating thing you know...
-adam

kotraquin

P has to pay for bandwidth and I'm sure there are other expenses like any other website but I'm sure a lot of people who use cheats aren't really in it for the JP's although that would be good. It's all about token hording. and john is right cheating to much with a membership is risky b/c no one wants to be out $$ they paid for membership. so P would assume most clubbers are legit token earners . one last thing at least you can get unique wallpaper and screensavers in Club P...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview