PlayBuddy
June 16, 2024, 01:35:44 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Badge ?

Started by Roseybud333,

Previous topic - Next topic

Roseybud333

Have a question about the 36 chain badge. I have gotten a 36 chain 3 times now but there is no x3 next to it in my badge album. I know it is a in-game badge and I have gotten King of the Table badge in Omaha Poker 3x now (which is a in-game badge) and there is a 3x next to it in my album but not the chain badge. Anyone know why u don't get credit for more than 1 chain?

helpmewin

Quote from: Roseybud333 on September 21, 2005, 04:16:12 PM
Have a question about the 36 chain badge. I have gotten a 36 chain 3 times now but there is no x3 next to it in my badge album. I know it is a in-game badge and I have gotten King of the Table badge in Omaha Poker 3x now (which is a in-game badge) and there is a 3x next to it in my album but not the chain badge. Anyone know why u don't get credit for more than 1 chain?

::)  You only get the badge once, it is not a game badge like the ranks are.   ::)

Roseybud333

I didn't know the king of the table badge in omaha was a rank badge??? It is a game badge just like the 36 chain badge. I dunno. . . i'm so confused :o

PogoNutz

Rosey,

Normally you don't get multiple badges.  The only exceptions I know of are for poker.  It makes sense that you'd get credit for more than one 36 badge, but for some reason, they don't give it to you.

Don't be confused, don't try to understand it, just go with the flow ;D

Barbara

Bill, love that new avatar.  Now hear the voice as I say it....."Ohhhh, SHACK-A-Spear, my favorite author"   :P

PogoNutz

Quote from: Barbara on September 21, 2005, 08:53:59 PM
Bill, love that new avatar.  Now hear the voice as I say it....."Ohhhh, SHACK-A-Spear, my favorite author"   :P

LOL, I heard that.

Roseybud333

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview