PlayBuddy
April 29, 2024, 06:57:32 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

More details on this month’s contest (And more prizes!)

Started by admin,

Previous topic - Next topic

admin

We have decided to add even more prizes to this month's contest! In addition to the previously announced ATI Radeon™ 7500 graphics card, we will also be giving away twenty free WordzW.com programs and the equivalent of a one year subscription to Club Pogo™!

There are TONS of prizes this month, so here is the breakdown:

First place: ATI Radeon™ 7500 graphics card AND five free WordzW programs of your choice

Second Place: The equivalent of the cost of a one year subscription to Club Pogo™ ($29.99 US)

Third Place: Five free WordzW programs of your choice

Fourth Place: Five free WordzW programs of your choice

Fifth Place: Five free WordzW programs of your choice

All it takes for a chance to win is a small $5 donation.

Click here to make a donation through PayPal!

If you don't have paypal, you can still donate by sending a certified cheque / money order. PM Mayhem if you wish to do so.

Please include your forum userame and/or email address when you are donating so we know who you are.

The contest draw date is still April 1, 2004.

Thank you for supporting PogoCheats.net and good luck!

KittyKat

BadgeHelpOscar

Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

admin

Just one week left to get your donations in! Remember that the contest draw date is April 1.

ImRicherThanUAll

JeffCoKid

I entered.  How couldn't one enter this contest? Holy monkeys... Great prizes are offered out the butt this month!!

:o ;D

JeffCoKid

All I know if the $5.00 donation here will get you more than that ezlaptop site or whatever the heck its called.... at least ya have a CHANCE of winning here.

Mayhem

Just wanted to remind everyone that theres still time to enter this month's contest!

Cut-off time is 12:00am PST today.

Good luck to everyone who donated!
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

BadgeHelpOscar

And donating qualifies you to get free passwords for Mahjong and freecell when they come out
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

Hooper2092

I sent my donation, for some reason the little box to type extra info in (like my addy and pogocheats.net handle) wasn't available. I forwarded the reciept with my info to the paypal name the donation was made in. I just really hope someone sees it in time for the drawing.
I don't wanna miss out!

Mayhem

Hooper2092

Ty Ty Ty- You Rule ;)
Now trying to make a banner before Pogopal picks one.

JakenAiken

Mayhem

BadgeHelpOscar

I am sending all the banners that I liked (about 3 of them) to where they are going to be advertised.

She is going to make the final pick.

All winners (there may be 2) will be compensated with cash ($50 paypal) or 10 free programs.

JakenAiken

FrydCircut

so are ther going to be anymore contests.... nothing has been mentioned for a long time?

DEBKARLAR

Quote from: Mayhem on March 31, 2004, 02:34:51 PM
Just wanted to remind everyone that theres still time to enter this month's contest!

Cut-off time is 12:00am PST today.

Good luck to everyone who donated!

I think you mean 11:59:59pm PST today because 12:00am is next day
am I the only one who caught this?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview