This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Poppa Zoppa coming to Club Pogo soon...

Started by Troy2Slick,

Previous topic - Next topic

Troy2Slick

Some of you may have heard of this game as it used to be on EA.com's game site they had for a few months before they took over pogo.com or merged about 4 years ago. Will it be the exact same game or better graphics, I don't know. Here is how the info I know is true or not:

Now, I know the address has been covered up, but if everyone knew the address, pogo would make it unavailable, wouldn't they? They've already gotten rid of pogoalpha.com and hearts.pogo.com... so, I have to keep the address to myself, I'm sorry. Just showing that it's not just a hunch or hearsay. I only post things that are true.  :)

Here is a screenshot of the game what it looked like in 2000 to those who didn't play it.

If you can hardly see it, the link to the image is at https://img31.echo.cx/img31/7533/poppazoppa9vm.jpg

Troy2Slick

I assume it will, but that part isn't verified yet. Why my picture is so small, I don't know why. I guess the forum admins have it preset to a specefic height and width... the address for the image is https://img31.echo.cx/img31/1145/poppazoppa6lb.gif

Troy2Slick

That I'm not too sure about, but I'd say two to three weeks tops... it's listed in pogo news coming soon... you know how they like to drag out things and make ya wait.

Pogo Dalek

hellokitty

Quote from: Troy2Slick on April 26, 2005, 08:50:56 PM
That I'm not too sure about, but I'd say two to three weeks tops... it's listed in pogo news coming soon... you know how they like to drag out things and make ya wait.

ok i went to look in the coming soon and i dont see any there am i just blind lol sorry maybe im looking in the wrong place

smiles29

dont feel bad hellokitty,  i just looked and couldnt find it either.

Carly

PrincessKate

I'm with Pogo_TimeLord.  What the heck is Poppa Zoppa?  Can anyone that played it give an overview of the game?  Thanks in advance. 

cheruboptics

hi all.  I went and did a search for poppazoppa on yahoo and found a site called tams11.com that has a game i think is similar to it.  it is called alien escape.  on the site it tells you that you have to download the chat thingy from the site....don't worry about it.  after downloading it you can go to the start menu and start it that way then play by yourself to get the hang of it.  hope that helps.

corvettegurl

I am a member of Tams11 and I loved alien escape when I first played ..but got really annoying later, and yes you can try the game out you have to dowload the Tams Lobby to get the games but to be able to see others and chat with them you have to pay. :-\  Its a small.. but nice community...I rarely go on there anymore, but I can sure tell you that I play alot the the games from there on my computer i.e  Hand andFoot, farkle, dingo, alien escape etc..play them when I am not online or while I 'm waitn for downloads and such.  If Poppa is anything  like Alien Escape you will get many hours of addicting joy outta it O0

CaliPogoBabe

great, thanks for all the wonderful info.  look forward to hearing more..... ;)

mn_curvydiva

Quote from: Troy2Slick on April 26, 2005, 08:34:20 PM
Some of you may have heard of this game as it used to be on EA.com's game site they had for a few months before they took over pogo.com or merged about 4 years ago. Will it be the exact same game or better graphics, I don't know. Here is how the info I know is true or not:

Now, I know the address has been covered up, but if everyone knew the address, pogo would make it unavailable, wouldn't they? They've already gotten rid of pogoalpha.com and hearts.pogo.com... so, I have to keep the address to myself, I'm sorry. Just showing that it's not just a hunch or hearsay. I only post things that are true.  :)

Here is a screenshot of the game what it looked like in 2000 to those who didn't play it.

All it takes a moment of thinking to figure out what the address for this is. 8)

If you are really Techie you can even do it the hard way and lift the black off to show the url.

But it's just easier to pay attention to the examples of the other name of sites made unavailable by Pogo in his post and waaa laa ..you are there

Thanks Troy  ;D

If you can hardly see it, the link to the image is at https://img31.echo.cx/img31/7533/poppazoppa9vm.jpg

mn_curvydiva

All it takes a moment of thinking to figure out what the address for this is.  8)

If you are really Techie you can even do it the hard way and lift the black off to show the url.

But it's just easier to pay attention to the examples of the other name of sites made unavailable by Pogo in his post and waaa laa ..you are there

Thanks Troy   ;D

PogoGal

Hmmmm i tried but couldn't figure the name lol :(
If u dont mind can u tell us lol

Troy2Slick

Quote from: BadgeHelpBob on April 28, 2005, 06:50:01 AM
"Lift the black off" ???

Sorry, I am about as techie as they get. A .gif file has a single layer. There is nothing to lift off; the black destroyed whatever information was there originally.

the addy is games2.pogo.com

cheruboptics

hey troy. I tried that and my comp went to some kind of instant web finder thingy.  it was like it didn't exist

hellokitty

Quote from: cheruboptics on April 29, 2005, 08:29:22 PM
hey troy. I tried that and my comp went to some kind of instant web finder thingy.  it was like it didn't exist

same here

Quiltys41

Troy2Slick

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview