This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Next weeks dice derby challenge

Started by kessler,

Previous topic - Next topic

kessler

by gosh i hope it's a mis-type. Win 15 games without hitting any hazzards? Sounds impossible!

FlippantOne

Could be 15 hands, like 15 rolls without hitting a hazard, otherwise it's gonna take forever...

Carly

Sounds impossible to me too. Plus I dont like that game at all  >:(

philinuk

sounds like u have to win 15 hands,so out of the 4 cars u need to come top each time.that wont be that hard,shouldnt take more than 30 minutes to do

kessler

now that doesn't sound so bad... 15 hands is better than 15 wins O0

Pogo Dalek

AHHHH...SMEGGING HELL!

I HATE DICE DERBY!

Well, Atleast it don't say 15 hands in a Row!

eajcfoots

Pogo Dalek

I am crossing my fingers!

Detby??? Derby?? WE DON'T NEED NO STINKY DERBY!

Commander_Powell

It doesn't say you have to finish the game (although, maybe we will).  If not, couldn't we just win the first hand off the line and then start a new game and do it again.  That would take about 10 or 15 minutes to get the badge...  ???

CaliPogoBabe

CaliPogoBabe

thx barb - let's play together and get it faster!!!  u r the best!!!  ;)   :) 

CaliPogoBabe

u got it sweets!!  i know you'll help me for you feel my pain tonite!!!!

homelessdog

Aww, I was hoping it was 15 games without any hazzards.  That would be a slight challenge, but very doable.  I usually don't get any hazzards and always win.  Just gotta know when to hit and know when to stop!

nushooz

Looks like a game where you wont be able to use an auto :(
But none the less should be a easy badge to get as long as you dont mind your car finishing last, word of advice is when the "a" (or perhaps the first z) gets lighted up take whatever hand you have no matter how bad it is.

smiles29

just peachy!!!!!  >:(.  i hate this game especially after the badge marathon 2 weeks ago.  i had 3 dice derby badges to get from 2003 and a friend had 2 to get.  that week totally and completely wore me out with trying to get 5 dice derby badges all together and im not ready for another badge in that game.  >:( :( >:( :(

nushooz

And the worst Dice Derby badge was... IMHO the Grand Prix one, even with a auto running it took two weeks to get this one.

Jeffer

Considering that you don't get hazards in the first round, I would think you could use the auto, and just keep hopping in and out.

Even without the auto, I don't see where you have to play the entire game...  I don't think this one will be as hard as it sounds..

homelessdog

To confirm that one lap equals one hand, Pogo's help section says:

"Each 'lap' counts as a hand. Since Hands are the same as Laps, you'll get one hand towards completing the challenge for every lap where you don't roll a hazard. This also means that in each game of Dice Derby you play during the challenge, you can potentially get up to 6 or 9 laps (hands) towards the challenge, depending on how many laps you choose to race."

Pogo Dalek

Quote from: homelessdog on May 02, 2005, 11:01:03 PM
To confirm that one lap equals one hand, Pogo's help section says:

"Each 'lap' counts as a hand. Since Hands are the same as Laps, you'll get one hand towards completing the challenge for every lap where you don't roll a hazard. This also means that in each game of Dice Derby you play during the challenge, you can potentially get up to 6 or 9 laps (hands) towards the challenge, depending on how many laps you choose to race."

Huh???????????????

Jeffer

Hmmm... That suggests that you'll have to play the entire game to get credit for your laps.   More boring, but still not too terribly difficult.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview