This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

new ranks

Started by lfc2211,

Previous topic - Next topic

lfc2211

what game would people like to see ranks added to next as pogo seems to need help in the matter of picking
a decent game to add them to was just wondering what games eveyone else would like to see them added to

this is my choice

cribbage, gin or some more ranks to the likes of tri-peaks solitaire

thats just my opinion what do you all think

philinuk

id like to see ranks added to cribbage (plus jackpot spins),jungle gin,vaults of atlantis.those would be nice

DGL

Commander_Powell

At this point (since I have the last badge), I'd like to see more ranks added to Harvest Mania - LOVE that game.  Realistically, that's not gonna happen...

I'd like to see more ranks added to Furtune Bingo - I stopped playing at the last rank (3.000 bingos).

Wouldn't mind some ranks on Dice Derby.

The last games I would like to have ranks are Cribbage and Spades.  I have NEVER seen a game played like Cribbage.  I know they make up the rules as they go... 

Also, Tri-Peaks... NO! NO! NO!  I don't even have the Tapir badge yet!  :-[

benji

tri peaks,canasta,voa slots,hspool or more to poppit

PogoGal

I would like some ranks in jungle gin O0.but nothing in bayou plzzzz.(i hate those frogs)

dabrat9902

missy

I want badges for when you complete a story in slots.  Like in Showbiz Slots, when you finished the story you should get a badge.  You do in Jigsaw. 

Homer

The only problem with the slots is it's the same story over and over. >:( It would be nice if they changed it once in a while. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Carly

Greenback bayou, vaults of atlantis, slots,

missy

true Homer, but after you sit through the story..they should reward you..lol

Adacia

I have a feeling they will add ranks to Gin one day down the road. The reason I think it is because after squelchies has ranks, gin will be the only 'club' game without.

Personally, I'd like to see ranks on turbo 21. I'd love to see some ranks on Need For Speed Top Speed as I can wipe the floor with that game. I know this will never happen though.

I don't even want to think about ranks on any of the slot games lol. I can just imagine having to click the mouse 1,672,598 times just to make rank 50. :o

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

chuck492443

philinuk

i agree with the slots one,they could do a different story every month like they do with jigsaw.i suppose it would make it more playable.not by much though.im sure they could improve all the slots if they put their minds too it.
i personally think they should have ranks for every single game.and badges.
i like playing crib,wish they would put jackpot spins etc in there,jungle gin would be great also
it would be nice to have ranks in every single game.

RocknRollGirl

I love Jungle Gin and I think they should have ranks for that game.  Ohhhhhhhhhhh, and please nothing for the Greenback one.......that frog makes me sick......lol.
Bree

chuck492443

We love Squelchies, yes we do. We love Squelchies, how 'bout YOU?!

...And we would love Squelchies even more if it had ranks and rank badges! We think you would, too. Soon everyone's favorite under-the-sea puzzle game will include fifty (50!!) ranks and 5 rank badges, too.

"What are the ranks?" you say. We're not telling. It's a secret. You'll just have to wait and see!

Stay tuned, the new and improved Squelchies is coming soon -- only on Club Pogo!

>:D

Motley

First off, I find Pogo's humor a little on the dry side.  I don't love Squelchies and I'm sorry I put off all those Squelchies challenges from 2003 because now they might change everything and those badges might be as fun to get as the Poppit ones after they changed that game.  Bummer. 

avs1roy33

I agree, they should add ranks/badges to Jungle Gin.....maybe we should all write pogo and tell them? Then they might put down their wads of cash and do something for us! I also hate greenbacks and I think those frogs should drown  ;D

tsunamijack

Hi, i'd like 2  see somthing done with high stakes pool, not sure what but some new ranks or mabey badges for special achievments etc, i dont wanna be a party pooper but pool is the only game that i dont agree with using autos, its a game of skill that takes time and patience to master, there are to many people using the auto aimers etc.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview