This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Special poppit badge

Started by eajcfoots,

Previous topic - Next topic

eajcfoots

Anyone know when they are starting it. Are they gonna start it like at the time they start regular badges in morning or what?
         thanks ;)

Adacia

I would love to know myself. I dunno wanna go and do this and NOT get badged cause it's too early for pogo lol. Seeing as it's a special edition badge it won't appear in our badge album until we have it, as far as I know.

eajcfoots

I know alot of people in the room right now said they havent gotten it yet, and i have it on my board down to 1 balloon with the push pin waiting for me...lol and im goin to leave it there untill people are getting the badge....lol!!!! 8)

philinuk

i think the poppit challenge will start the same time as the normal wednesday challenges do.so thats in 2 1/2 hours.
but pogo should have made this clearer.

Adacia

Quote from: Barbara on April 29, 2005, 04:12:34 AM
I hope it is soon.  I have been up for hours waiting.
While I wait I am just going to scribble on my badge album, Mrs. Adric Pogoplayer.   :P
And good  morning to you hun. I see we are all badge **** today :-X.  Just wanted to say good morning and best of luck to you. Do you still need some wedding songs? Life has been a soap for me this week.

Adacia

Quote from: eajcfoots on April 29, 2005, 04:07:34 AM
I know alot of people in the room right now said they havent gotten it yet, and i have it on my board down to 1 balloon with the push pin waiting for me...lol and im goin to leave it there untill people are getting the badge....lol!!!! 8)
 Hey....I am impressed you are there and waiting. I don't want to shed bad news or anything, but.....

I could be very very wrong here. If pogo puts up the new challenge, would you not need to refresh to get it? This is just a concern I hope someone else can answer better. I thought I was in a challenge once and realized I wasn't making progress because it was early and I didn't refresh the page to the challenge. I'm hoping it won't disrupt your game if that's the case.

Goooood luck E1. I'm auto free so I have my work cut out for me :)

Adacia

Quote from: Barbara on April 29, 2005, 04:38:39 AM
Yes, I need lots of wedding songs.  I am badge starving at this time.  I hope they put jigsaw out today too.  Is that too much to ask for?  Oh, and some Squelchie ranks would be sweet.  Don't get me started on that Poker badge.  I have 30,000 hands and no Shooting Star, sigh.
Please give me a deadline on the songs. I'd like to put some thought into it. DON'T do 'Always' by Atlantic Starr unless you like reruns of everyone else's wedding lol.  I'm not much of a wedding person. I've dj'ed at a few yet it was mostly typical tunes.
         Squelchies ranks would be nice yesterday. I like that game and always have. It didn't have badges before so I only played it as needed. I will most probaly be accused of using auto when it happens. I can take expert mode and whoop arse. I cannot wait.

I'm gonna keep my eye on jigsaw too. If they are adding poppit this morning, they may add jigsaw too. Who knows.

Adacia

Very kewl and congrads! Who is getting married again? When I read the first time I was in the middle of being distracted and have now lost sight of your post. I did blush as you thought of me though.  :-X

If it were my wedding.....Gosh fer bid ::) I'd suggest 'True' by Ryan Cabrera. It's a great song and the lyrics had me in tear jerk mode. That's my first pick. Drop me an email sometime and I'll send it to you or anything else you would like. If the RIAA knew I had over 30,000 songs on drive D times two computers I'd be toast. :P :-X

Janadra

Adacia

Yes.................................Lez do it (Oh, Tone Loc said this)

lori

christina

it went up at 10 am EST. At 10:00 and like 30 seconds there were 5 or six people with the badge already. I am proud to say I am the owner of the badge as well.  O0

homelessdog

Got mine too.  I was even able to get it on my own without the auto.  Took about 10 minutes.  I didn't think I could do it.

benji

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview