PlayBuddy
April 28, 2024, 05:58:34 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Is there a "safe" way to play poppit with the auto?

Started by kessler,

Previous topic - Next topic

kessler

It really bothers me that every time I get a good score it flashes on the screen for all to see, and if running thunderpopper it happens quite frequently. Is there a way around this or do I just have to live with it? I'm afraid of getting caught I guess :'(

Jeffer

I think kessler is referring to day to day play...

What I do is set the auto to "Play any solution".  This way you're not continually flashing wins.

Or just do what Max does and find an empty room. 

Jeffer

That crossed my mind too.  Not this weekend... lol

I just played a few games, ran the auto once and left this morning.

Motley

I normally find an empty room between 5 am and 7 am on weekdays, it could be sooner but I'm not up that early.  I normally play until 7 a.m. and then skeedaddle. 

PrincessKate

I just bounce rooms after 4-5 games.  It's kind of a pain, but it keeps people off your back. 

smiles29

i usually set the speed to like 6 or 7 lines from the right and pause auto every so often and participate in chat for a few and then go back to playing game.  i dont usually get people bothering me.  but i usually have time to sit and watch the game play.

nushooz

Im sure by now some of us it doesnt matter as Pogo probably can safly say some of us use autos, like me for example lol. Between MoleMiner, the Popfu auto and now this one my account has been "tainted" and I doubt I could ever win a big prize on Pogo (If they actually do hand those out)

missy

Ok..I have found the best way to run the thunderpopper auto and get tokens.  Go in a full room...cause chances are there is someone who has run their auto oodles of times and their name is plastered all over the high scores.  Set it to level 2 or level 1...let the auto run slow to get the tokens..and chances are you will never get a high score.  You will prob get about 800 or so per game.  Just mess with it and you will see.  I did that.  I let it run for about 30 minutes with no problem..and I only made a high score once. 

Also, I have found if you run it fast, you won't get the tokens and your name won't make the high score list.  Mine didnt. 

Hope this helps someone.

Capt. Morgan

O0
Missy gave a great tip.
I went to a room with 56 players, ran on level 3,got a name in lights score, checked the high scores after that and I was in 4th place.
Switched to level 2 and away we went.
Also Poppit was wide open last night.(10 pm est)
I found at least 10 rooms with no players, ran level 3 high speed.
Today no, but players are going for old poppit badges.
Try Monday or Tuesday nights for zero rooms.
Happy badge hunting
"The Capt."

CrazyLady33

I have noticed that after playing the first game og poppit my name does not show up at the bottom of the screen anymore, but it does show up all over the high score board lol.  So I room hop a lot.  I am on rank 45 and want to get this game finished asap.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview