This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

DICE DERBY

Started by donny36,

Previous topic - Next topic

donny36

AM NOT SURE IF ANY NOTICE IT IN DICE DERBY COME IN LAST PLACE U MIGHT GET ONE LAP OR 2 3 4 LAP I GOT THE BADGE IN 10 MIN HOPE IT WORKS

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

punkandslim

bug

I think i get it...
You need to have best hand without hazards after everyone rolls.

Example
You rolled - 66666
Other car - 66661
Other car - 55512
Other car - 22345
You have the best hand so you win that lap.

Next hand you score - 66666 but with a flat tire - you don't win
Next hand you score - 66655 - a full house, but another car rolled 66666 - you don't win.

Does that help?

afuller82

>:( The Demo only played 2 games for me and then it said I need to register. Grr. Im not to happy, The game even crashed once it playing 2 games how do I know if I want it or not.

christina

ok, I WAS coming on here to post about a way to win. I was told I didn't have to win the race or any of the laps. Just spin once or twice and not get any hazards. It worked four times. So I came one here to try to help everyone else, and that method stopped working. So now I am lost.

PrincessKate

Worst case scenario is that this badge will take 15 games, as long as you win the first hand of every game (no hazards that round).  It was actually a pretty easy badge to get. 

christina

that's what I was missing. Thank you PrincessKate. I just went back and played, and that's what I wasn't paying attention to. Thanks for pointing it out, or I would have never figured out what was wrong.

PrincessKate

You're welcome, christina.  The only thing that made me mad was you had to finish the games for the progress to count....lol.  I was so looking forward to playing the first hand, winning, it counting, leaving the room, and starting over again. 

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview