This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

help

Started by Thunder,

Previous topic - Next topic

Thunder

good morning i have been tring to learn how to do the pm messege thing but i just cant get it .i dont mean any harm with this but i am trying to pm barbra or some one i think i can trust to ask if she or someone i can trust if thay will come in a room with me to help me get my spades badge because i have a hard time winning the game and when i go in with other people i get yelled at because i dont put a card up that thay like people are so mean and i was doing the best i could and when thay mad it makes me more nervous. i dont want to play with just anyone because i am scared i will be told on . can someone help me please. no meannees please :(

RocknRollGirl

Hi Jeannie, this is what I do.  Go all the way to the bottom of the page and you will see were it says People on line, press on Barbara's name and it will bring up her profile.  Or you can press the "Profile" button it looks like this... at the top of the page and search for Barbara's name.  Then go to the bottom of her profile and you will see a sentence that says "Send this person a personal message" and if you press on that you will be able to send a personal message to Barbara.  Hope this works and you understand it.
Bree

Thunder

hi, i just did as you said but i did it on your name because i didnt see barbara on but i didnt see any thing were it says send personal messege or anything like it i only see you profile. i dont know what is wrong that i am not able to pm someone. would you be willing to rock and roll in a room with me  :-\

RocknRollGirl

Try to "Search" with Barbara in the name.  When you click on something she has written, then click on her name and you will be able to pm her. The send a private message to this person is all the way down the profile of the person.  Try this.
Bree
PS: I am sorry I am not going after the badges today or tomorrow, but I can help you out some other time.

Thunder

Jeffer

Go to chat.  She's usually in there on and off...

Thunder

hi, i went to chat she is not there but i dont understan why i do what everyone tells me to do to pm someone and there is nothing that says pm this person or send this person a privite messege there is nothing there about it. thank you very much for your replys. i dont need the badge its only a badge :'(

Douglas

Good Lord Almighty!  Jenny, go to www.getfirefox.com and sign up for a second (free) account on Pogo, double browse and get your badge that way.  I've gotten quite a few badges by using this method, and it DOES work.

Please keep in mind that Barbara is a busy woman.  EVERYONE expects her to just drop whatever the bloody heck she's doing, so she can "help" work on THEIR own badges.  Good God!  Barbara has her OWN badges and a couple other people she gets badges for.  And to be quite honest, I'm sick and tired of rude, pushy, arrogant AND demanding people wanting to commandeer Barbara's time for their own selfish pleasures.

Get over it, download Firefox, double browse and get your own badges, and quit acting like a spoiled rotten child.  This is to the general populace, NOT to a single person.

Thunder

wow i am so sorry for upsetting you i think you need to calm down i wasnt trying to get you all ralled up i just thought you might be willing to help me i trusted you because i know you post here alot and this is the fisrt time i have made posts to ask for help and most of them was because i couldnt pm and still dont know why i am not able to pm. got your messege loud and clear

PrincessKate

I noticed that I have the same PM issue.  I guess I'm persona non grata....lol.  (Or just blonde enough that I can't figure it out.)

Edit to add:   

Thanks for the info, Barbara.  I was really starting to doubt my intelligence...lol.   ;D

punkandslim

I can't figure it out either.  I wanted to send Admin a PM today but just can't seem to find that magic button.   :)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview