This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

help

Started by lfc2211,

Previous topic - Next topic

lfc2211

ok guys in serious need of help whats the best way of winning in spades as i suck at it somebody please help me as i really really really cant stand this game

nascar fan

i need help. im trying to use double brouser, ie and firefox, but firefox keeps saying pop up blocker, ive tried turning it off but it didnt work. i even tried ctrl alt and shift.

BloodRunzCold1

I got that badge by just room hopping till I found one where the game was almost finished already. I played about a total of 4 or  5 hands and had my badge within 5 minutes.

Commander_Powell

Quote from: BloodRunzCold1 on May 04, 2005, 04:51:06 PM
I got that badge by just room hopping till I found one where the game was almost finished already. I played about a total of 4 or  5 hands and had my badge within 5 minutes.

Yep, that's the ticket!  The games I hate - Cribbage, spades, euchre...  That's all I do.

RocknRollGirl

Quote from: Commander_Powell on May 04, 2005, 07:05:08 PM
Quote from: BloodRunzCold1 on May 04, 2005, 04:51:06 PM

Yep, that's the ticket! The games I hate - Cribbage, spades, euchre... That's all I do.

Yep I agree that is the way to do it......room hopping!!
Bree

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview