Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

next token milestone

Started by kotraquin,

Previous topic - Next topic

kotraquin

ImRicherThanUAll

Homer

Good grief. That font/color is terrible. Can hardly read it.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

ImRicherThanUAll

JeffCoKid

I just highlight that as it goes by....

Pcheats.... can you please go in and edit the php files to take that crap out?

ImRicherThanUAll

JeffCoKid

Wow a_playa is that all you have to say?

lol

What is the point in even posting that, seriously?! That is something said in a chat... not a forum.

Dang this headache must be getting to me... I am not in the best of moods... but still...

lol and that marquee shit with red glow bothers me really bad

Element

lol dang jeff its only a color, its not all that bad  :P well at least to me its not  8) (got the shades)

JeffCoKid

My apologies for words used last night.... but it's still annoying to see every topic with one or more marquees and glowing text.

ImRicherThanUAll

Element

oh yea nice milestone kayo, pretty big compared to what i have lol, you hit it yet  :)

ImRicherThanUAll

Element

i would tell ya but thats up to kayo not me  ;) dont get ur hopes up playa, its not 100 mill lol       :P

ImRicherThanUAll

Element

actually i dont even know if the account i seen was the account he was talking about with the milestone lol

ImRicherThanUAll

I was joking theres only a few accounts on pogo that have had a chance to hit 100 million (MEEEEEEEEEEE) but most of them that have gotten to the mileStone have gotten blocked(MEEEEEE).
I know someone who has 2 names with around 100 million and he said that he got them from some kind of sim game playing it 20 hours a day for a long while and he did show me them one of them has 999910000 and the other has 997810000.

Hey i see Element you changed your name back to Notel u and your names  ::)

kotraquin

a_playa FYI I'm not near 100 million or even 70 million. the account I'm using was made <edited by self>
and I'm never on P more then 30 hours in any givin week.
And besides if I say Exact amount the spies will ban me faster then Micheal Jackson can get  an aquital

Element

Quote from: a_playa on March 25, 2004, 02:23:13 PM
Hey i see Element you changed your name back to Notel u and your names  ::)
lol

hey are you sure you want to say ur peeps exact token count...i just cant see anyone getting that many tokens without using an auto somewhere along the line

ImRicherThanUAll

not exact and i know they werent doing it they played a game that got him 300 tokies a min i watched him

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview