PlayBuddy
April 29, 2024, 09:24:48 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

What games do we want auto for that dont have an auto yet?

Started by ImRicherThanUAll,

Previous topic - Next topic

ImRicherThanUAll

Im thinking we need 1 for the BaseBall games on pogo with those Jackpots so high

Element

what baseball game has high jackpots...i cant get the jackpot on top down baseball and its outta heres JPs arnt big

ImRicherThanUAll

Element

well actually for its outta here i havent played in a while either but from what i remember seems like they werent big..  ??? lol

ImRicherThanUAll

Its outta here 2 has a jackpot of $348 witch i thought was a lot higher than that
Top DownBaseball is the one that is high it is at $4999.99 lol ::)

Element

Lmao man playa i was just talking about the jackpot spins not the actual dollar amount, my bad lol    :-[

Element

i dont know what the heck i was thinking...i was trying to say "bonus spin tokens" such as the lowest tokens you can get in a bonus spin in freecell is 100

ImRicherThanUAll

ya the smallest yo can get in FCS first class sokitaire is 100 but never looked in freecell only won 3 or 4 games total lol

Element

lol, and i dont know solitary, only played a few games but i think fcs solitary is alot harder to win then freecell is,  but now wcs that was a fun solitary game.. actually every time you win freecell you get at least 172 tokens total  8)

ImRicherThanUAll

WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! i figured this damn game out now im gonna wanna play it....NOT lol

Element

ImRicherThanUAll

yepper i played it about 3 hours straight today ...lol tryn to figure it out it bothered me cuz i know how to play all of pogos games...lol

JeffCoKid

How about making auto programs for other online gaming sites like ION Thunder?!

Homer

This is just my personal opinion but I would have to say at this time IonThunder does not have enough members to make it financially attractive for the programmers to make autos for it. I rarely see more than 5000 people logged in at one time.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

ImRicherThanUAll

Element

the programmers can stay at pogo as long as they want just as long as pogo also keeps making new games  :)

Homer

I think what you'll see at pogo is what recently happened. They took some of their low traffic games and replaced them with new ones.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Element

and thats what they should do! i dont know why their keeping those games that only get 50-100 people to play them..and that freekstyle crashpad game doesnt that take up alot of space and hardly nobody plays it...they should dump it to the trash

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview