Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Perfect Pair Solitaire enhancements

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Not sure if this was posted already ..

Perfect Pair Solitaire enhancements

Join the cast and crew of the Pogo Queen 2 on her maiden voyage with the new enhancements to perfect pair solitaire. Just like all great ships, the PQ2 has secured a place in the history books with these great features:

Shiny new modern cruise ship, The PQ2
New cast of characters
25 new ranks (in addition to the existing ones)
3 new rank badges (in addition to the existing ones)
All new gameplay tips that help you become a proficient perfect pair player
More opportunities to win!
A new "perfect game bonus"

Come aboard, the PQ2 is shipping out for a Perfect Pair paradise!

The Pogo Team-
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

smiles29

not sure if it was posted b4 or not.  ive been having problems with going from 2 pages of unread posts to no unread posts after replying to one or two.  but ty for the info.  i guess i need to get on the ball with that game i just got the 3rd badge in that game today still got 2 more to go and i just started rank 12  :'(.  i hope they give us a couple of weeks b4 the implement the new changes so i have a chance to get caught up  ;).

beanie

Anyone get the email from pogo showing a picture of what the new Perfect Pair people are going to look like- its really cute-  looks like there will be a little red-riding hood (lol).  I was going to put a snap shot here but since I am not computer savy don't know how.  So hope you guys got it.

caroline196

Motley

Noo....I still have too many ranks left to go.  Oh well, MM3 here I come.  Since I won't finish it before then, I'm gonna step up my efforts and aim for having the second to last badge in it then.  That way I won't feel like my ship is sinking.

smiles29

wow the 31st!?  thats quick.  i still have 5 more trips around the board just to reach rank 13.  i had that game running every possible minute yesturday and only made 14 trips around.  at that rate of 14 trips aday i will only make it 56 trips around the board and only to rank 15 with 9 laps till 16.  thats not kewl.  that leaves me 297 more trips around board just to complete the current ranks and badges.  now im really depressed.

well im done ranting for a min.  hagd e1.

caroline196

well the game doesnt look much different.the ship is silvery blue.all the old characters are gonna be washed overboard.new characters are more youngsters
here are some examples of what i have seen

man & woman with surfboards!
male & female tennis players
little red riding hood & the big bad wolf!!!
male and female opera singers!!
male and female wearing ski jackets
elvis presley & another singer (female) but no idea who it looks like lol

smiles29

that sounds cool.  i just hope that they dont make enough changes to where the auto will have to be updated..

caroline196

barbara,ive found the new badges for p pair,am i allowed to put a link here for the particular site?

caroline196

caroline196

nice work barbara O0. i did the easy bit,you did the hard work.and thank you for all yr help O0 O0

next mssion to find battlephlinx badges lol :o

caroline196

thanks barbara.if i find any new badges i will surely let u know O0

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview