This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

anyone else having this problem?

Started by jtp11678,

Previous topic - Next topic

jtp11678

i open up pogo and it says there are 0 people in a few games like word whomp, popit, poker, slots ....ect to name a few. was just wondering wtf was wrong or if i was going stupid for the night

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

jtp11678

great i was prolly right it was a fluke i got poker to let me have 1 million tokies on the table today lol

jtp11678

i get could not connect to remote server but thats only in the games w/0 people in them (the good ones) but ill just have to resort to another game i guess

jtp11678

seems to be back up and running now i have to run my "other" accounts back up to try the poker thing again lol hope it works again it went tons faster without having to stand up and put tokens away in my bank lol

ImRicherThanUAll

kotraquin

QuotePogo has decided that tokens are worthless to us. We will now redirect you to cash generating **** sites with many pop-ups and blind links and redirects

Just kidding

ImRicherThanUAll

kotraquin

DJ has more tokens then me I'm sure of it.
only b/c he's had popbuddy lots longer
:D

jtp11678

the problems baaaack lol  ::)  sure am glad i dont pay for pogo to screw me over anymore lmao what a crock you'd think they could get their sh*t together one of these days w/ all those people on their payroll........oh wait all those people are busy trying to ban accounts lol

jtp11678

now that i think about it and look at the games i sure hope those jerks arent screwing w/ the games (changing a pixel here, a letter there) to screw w/ the auto........ if they do.......
DEATH TO POGO lol

CHHAAARRGE!!!!!!

jtp11678

so true lol they abuse the system way too much, worst customer service ive ever encountered, cant even email a guy and tell him why he was banned and why they charged him for a year when he was banned before his aol 2 month trial was up...........(jtp wipes tears from his eyes and calls his mother)

jtp11678

lol thanks DJ but it just made me want to cheat even more i want to have 1 billion tokies lol i'll never pay those jerks again

jtp11678

yup i do the same but not that many accounts lol run em all up to a couple mill then i have a garbage day every so often when i dump to the main fat cat account

kotraquin

Quote from: jtp11678 on March 25, 2004, 07:36:47 PM
<snip>, worst customer service ive ever encountered, <snip>
I recall reading about a disgruntaled Burger king workers site...like who wouldn't want to give bad service being piad cheaply...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview