Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

poppa zoppa-game info

Started by caroline196,

Previous topic - Next topic

PrincessKate

smiles29

looks very interesting.  cant wait to try it out.

chuck492443

Is there going to be ranks and badges on this game. :)

PrincessKate

One would assume so, since it is a Club Pogo game.

Capt. Morgan

Looks to me from the picture that game play might be like harvest mania.
Oh Well, that is what those great autos are for.

caroline196

ive heard that this game used to be on ea.when it was taken off,they was storms of protest.From the things ive read about this game from reviews of when it was on ea.everybody was totally addicted to poppa zoppa so im expecting this to be addictive game of the year O0

sassybird

I was one of those who were addicted to PoppaZoppa way back..  This is NOT the same game. I am still in shock  :o  I was so excited to see the preview but when I saw the screenshot I was very very disappointed  :'(  I hope this game is good. I'm sure there are others of you out there who are with me. Why change something that didnt need changing? *sigh* oh well. It'll be good.

Adacia

[admin edit - added them as images]

Here are the rank badges for poppa zoppa. I've been trying for an hour to figure out how to bring these up as images. I am sorry my computer skills are so bad. If one of you mods or adm's feel like modifying this post so they show up as images, go for it. Thanx so much in advance if you do. I'm outdone trying to figure something out that is obviously very simple.

Adacia

Tyvm Barbara. I don't understand why I have so much trouble posting an image. I truly tried and tried. I'm sure once I learn how it'll be as easy as signing onto pogo lol.  O0   

Motley

Thank you so much for posting those...I must have those.  Of course, it will probably be another game where I get almost to the end and give up, i.e., Harvest Mania, Panda, Tri-Peaks, and Aces Up...just need those last badges.

smiles29

yes thank you for posting those.  they look cool and i cant wait to obtain them.   ;D

missy

lol.  thanks barb.  I was tryin to do that but couldn't remember.

The badges look awesome..can't wait to play

Adacia

Ahhh, they look so much nicer now! Tysvm Barbara. Now I'm going to enroll in some computer courses before they make these snazzy new badges available! :D   Þ

tadpold

Yes i was one of those who protested the removal of poppazoppa back in the days before EA bought out pogo...I was amazed when i heard they were bringing it back but highly dissapointed when i noticed game appears to be completely different, but who knows maybe it will be better then original....heres hoping O0

Adacia

I must have discovered pogo shortly after poppa zoppa was removed and never played it. I'm certainly interested in this game as the raves I've heard are all great. I saw a screenshot of the original. It does look similar to the new design. This question is for those who have  played it. Do you think it will be played the same way only with improved graphics? Does the ss indicate that it is a different game in some way? I'm curious because while comparing the two, the only difference I can make is the design. I rather hope it will be played in the same format as before. It was obviously a highly loved game.

burning_bright25

I just found this by doing a yahoo search on poppa zoppa  i will post the address to...but here is the text.
  Review:
Just wanted to let you know after reading your reviews, "poppa zoppa" is coming back to pogo june 6. Unfortunaly thought it is the same name it is not the same game. It is a godzilla type animal that stomps buildings the only thing that seems to be the same is the link object if you remember that from PZ. Just wanted to share that info.
http://www.ftpplanet.com/cgi/_listreview/review.pl?SITE_NAME=EA.dat&URL=ftp%3A//ftp.ea.com&list_path=Game_FTP&SORT=&PAGE=

caroline196

kool!!

so thats new perfect pair on tuesday
and poppa zoppa the tuesday after!

nice work!! O0

Carly

Quote from: Barbara on May 28, 2005, 08:00:11 PM
Okay, I am not doubting anyone's word here about when PPS will be released.  I am curious why no one can find badges for something that will be out in four days.  This is a question for Troy2Slick.  He knows all the good Pogo gossip.

PPS was supposed to be released today. Poppazoopa will be out next week and I had seen the badges for it. They look fun.

carbyville

A lot of people seem to like this game. I've never actually gotten to play it, so I don't know the details of it, but it sounds to me as if it is another game like Sweet Tooth and Harvest Mania. Although, I do like the idea of the leaderboards like Lottso!, I just hope there is more to it than Sweet Tooth and Harvest Mania.

-Kristin

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview