Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

No Fair

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

Pogo reset everyone's www stats. Ranks and everything. >:(

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Element

RIOT TIME!! lol pogos going to get an ear full

jtp11678

world wide web ???? lol they can do that ::)   ahhh whackdown lmao jerks lol ban me for having the badge w/ no stats then THEY reset everyones.....oh well kinda makes me giggle for the losers who thought it'd be funny to turn me in cause i know they were getting close lol but sorry john i know how long it takes even with an auto

lk239041

jtp11678

send em 20 emails a day till they reset your stats lol yeah right they'll just send back an stupid auto-response lazy pukes

JeffCoKid

Well.... more power to pogo I suppose.... Wonder what their reasoning was?!  ??? ::)

Element

maybe they figured to many people were cheating lol...i bet it will all go back to the way it was befor

Homer

Element

mahjong too, nah thats too many upset people, its gonna go back lol

Homer

jtp11678

seems all the games that were down are reset........ that suxs i had a blistering 60% win percentage in poker with all the dumping ive been doing lol

lk239041

x out of the game hit refresh and then come back into a room, may take a couple times, thats what someone told me who has there stats.

jtp11678

gotta be some kind of error ive played a few poppit games and my stats are still at zero even when i play 10 here then switch when i go to a new room it says zero same with everyone else's stats ive looked at they are playing but stats are still 0 my guess would be the stats will come back but i dunno

jtp11678

sucker of the year badge lmao what would that be exactly a picture of all the members with a pogo stick rammed up thier A**

lk239041

Didn't work for me either but i have seen people with stats.

kotraquin

ImRicherThanUAll

I emailed them they said it was an error on there part.. i got my stats in WWW and MahJong Back even tho i not have no club im pissed a lot of work in mahjong and lots of nights of perfect games in WWW to get to that lol

Homer

How are you playing the games if your not a club member? Are you using a pass? Those games are exclusive to Club Members.

ImRicherThanUAll

I have the aol internet and pogo allows aol members to get in the club games but no badges... practically the only thing that is keeping me with aol... exept for my wife who wants me to keep it .. lol

Homer

Oh yeah....forgot about the aol thing. :-[

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview