This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

aces up

Started by rhino,

Previous topic - Next topic

rhino

Any tips i should know about. Just got back from vacation and i am aggravated already trying to play this stinking game. Any help would be appreciated.

thanks >:(

Bree

What kind of help are you looking for???  If you explain that in your post then maybe someone could help you out.

rhino

sorry...just some tips to get this game over quickly...if there is any or do i have to suffer thru this game??

Bree

The only advice that has helped me is to try and not get all the Aces up at the top to soon.  I wish I could help you out more, but you are really stuck with the hand that is dealt to you.  Don't give up though, you will do it. O0

Bree

That is true, but sometimes if you get all the Aces to the top to early you will lose the game and your planes.  That is all I was trying to say.

Betty Boop

heres a little trick that i found.....when the first set of cards comes out if you can get them lined up from left to right ....hearts diamonds clubs and spades....then more than likely you will win the game........sometimes i cant do it on the first set but try to get that lineup asap.......and i have been tracking it and i win probaby about 80% of these games....try it......a lot of people were using this the day i played and it was working for them as well

rhino

Thanks for the tip. I finally got the stinking badge. I guess i have just gotten spoiled with the easy ones every week.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview