This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Canasta HD : Make 30 Canastas this week! [Download Cheat]
Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

new perfect pair solitaire-now released

Started by caroline196,

Previous topic - Next topic

smiles29

i want to but still can't get past the rooms tabs and get a game to load.   :'( >:D

caroline196

i got in there eventually,nothing has changed,the characters have changed,seem more harder to see them,other than that noting else has changed.same board etc.it woont make this game any more playable than it was.very disappointing

Motley

I agree this is no big deal.  The characters are playing havoc on my eyes, the game board seems the same.  If all they wanted to do was just add some ranks, then so be it.  What a letdown.

nini

hopefully it will just take time for our eyes to get used to the new graphics. i thought the old characters were cuter though.

also, i just got the "passenger sneaking around the ship" card. that pair is one of the same from the old game, the eskimo couple. so maybe no new "secret passenger" characters

kessler

Looks like all they really did was make it so the auto doesn't work. Hmmph! I thought I had until next week, I'm only at rank 19. At least I'm not bored with the game yet! ;D

you do get 100 extra tokens for a perfect game now though. wowsers ???

bratsbemykids

yes my auto didnt work either when i tried it this morning......i think pogo is trying to make our autos not work or give the peeps making the autos some more work to do, lol, whoever is making them, my hats off to you all.....keep up the good work..... 8)

BadgeHelpOscar

Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

Homer

I'd like to take the opportunity to thank pogo for the measly 100 token bonus for a perfect game. :P ::)

Not that I care about the tokens but they made it a point to give the bonus on the new game. Cheapskates!

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

avs1roy33

I agree, big disappointment. Personally, I liked the old version better. I'd rather have pogo focusing on the new games instead of barely doing anything to PPS. Anyway, glad its out, I guess. And by the way, its pogo, of course the auto won't work now  ;D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview