This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Birthday prize winners announced!

Started by admin,

Previous topic - Next topic

admin

First up, the winners of the BadgeHelp programs: Barbara, katieshunnybunny(ranger), beanie, mn_curvydiva, l0c0, jrp, SissyPye, caroline196, Kino, Larry69694, Undertaker, eajcfoots, and luvmydogmax will all receive two BadgeHelp programs each.

Now, for the winners of the iPod Shuffles: Bree and Motley will each receive an iPod shuffle. Please either PM or email Pcheats with all necessary information to send them.

Congratulations all of you!

We would like to especially thank the great people at BadgeHelp for sponsoring this giveaway and covering all the costs, including the iPods.

Homer

Congratulations to all the winners!

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Jeffer

Bravo to all.  A better bunch of members could not be found.

katieshunnybunny(rangerboy)

Pcheats thank you for the autos and most important thank you for the last 2 years and all the great times.

Motley

I want to thank everyone at Badgehelp for this and for allowing me the opportunity to expand my badge collection without going insane.  I am beyond words and you all know, I normally have plenty of those to go around.  I also want to thank Pogo Cheats for being here, you are the first thing I read when I get up in the morning.  I don't know what I'd do without my morning coffee and you guys.  Actually I do, the morning you were down, I resorted to moving my fanny and walking across the road to get the paper.

Congratulations to all the winners!!

Homer

Quote from: Pcheats on June 02, 2005, 07:13:36 PM
Just email badgehelp@aol.com with your codes and let him know you were one of the winners of the giveaway. :)

beanie

:DThank you so much, what a terrific treat- seems strange your birthday and I get the present- I WILL TAKE IT  ;D,  Thank you again, hugs to all of you-  you've made my week.

Homer

CindyLouWho

Bree

Oh my Goodness, Thank You so much Pogo Cheats, I can not believe I won and iPod shuffle.  I am so grateful to all the people that helped pick me out to win such a fantastic prize.  Thank you again to all the staff of Pogo Cheats.

caroline196

thank you very much for the 2 autos.that was a wonderful thing to wake up too.thank you everybody O0

Larry69694

:D I won!!! Yippieeeeee tyvm Pogo cheats!!! wtg on the 2 years. I'll choose the autos today hopefully

Carly

ecksphore

Congrats Bree and Motley!  And to the rest of you winners as well!

I personally own a shuffle and they rock!  O0

Bree

Quote from: ecksphore on June 03, 2005, 12:16:11 PM
Congrats Bree and Motley! And to the rest of you winners as well!

I personally own a shuffle and they rock! O0

Thank you ecksphore, I really appreciate your congrats.  Thanks again. :)

missy

If you go to Circuit City or Best Buy..they have the color cases you can put on ur ipod shuffle.  They're really cheap and they look cool.

WTG Everyone that won!!

caroline196

just wanted to say thank you to all and oscar.i recieved the codes for my 2 autos as usual very fast

thank you all so much!! O0 O0

texan

congratulations everyone!!!!!!
Hugs
Tex

mn_curvydiva

WooooHooooo I was out of town due to a death in the family and I come back to find I had won 2 Autos...what a wonderful Welcome Home  :)

Was not sure who to contact about this so, I contacted Oscar...if this is wrong will someone please let me know.

Hugs

Mikeael