Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Birthday prize winners announced!

Started by admin,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. Rasputia

Thank You so much for the autos, congrats to the other winners  :) 8) O0

katieshunnybunny(rangerboy)

mn_curvydiva you should contact the make of the auto and let him know that you won the two free autos from the birthday bash and give them your name and passcode for the auto and they will be more than happy to get you the codes!!

Motley

I just wanted to drop a line to again thank Pogo Cheats and Badgehelp.  I received my iPod Shuffle today and I am so in love with it. 

avs1roy33

Glad you like it. I have a mini and I love it

missy

Quote from: Motley on June 20, 2005, 01:58:09 PM
I just wanted to drop a line to again thank Pogo Cheats and Badgehelp.  I received my iPod Shuffle today and I am so in love with it. 

now you need to buy the pink case to go on it.  If you want, I have a $5 gift certificate for Circuit City that you can have.

eajcfoots

Hi-
     Call me out of date or what ever, but what is n IPOD shuffle anyways?
          thanks

avs1roy33

ipod shuffle is yet another version of the ipod. The shuffle is no bigger than a pack of gum and randomly play music that you put on it. If you don't know what an ipod is, visit apple.com and browse around there.

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

eajcfoots

Wow------thanks guys for the website and the info...looks pretty cool!! 8)

Kino

WOW!  Thank you so much for the 2 free autos and for the last 2 years for giving us a great site!

nchillbilly

Sorry for taking so long to say congrats to all you winners....I have been in the hospital,and had no way to stay up on all that is going on here....WTG everyone

ME4SPADES_

wow there is a b-day site on here.... WTG WINNERS

Homer

There isn't a birthday section here. We gave away some prizes for our 2nd birthday. That's what this thread is about.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

ME4SPADES_

brandysue83