Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Whats your Favorite Pogo Game?

Started by ImRicherThanUAll,

Previous topic - Next topic

ImRicherThanUAll

Element

whew, least i was right this time and i didnt come out looking like a fool, as in some of my previous assumptions.  ;D  :-[ admins know what i mean  :P

ImRicherThanUAll

Hooper2092

Well.... if tokens didn't mean a thing I love Sawgrass golf, followed by Spades, Euchre, and High StakesPoker...
When it comes to tokies- auto turbo :-P

Element

have you ever tried playing turbo 21 manually.. its hard at first but then once you get the numbers down it gets fun and addictive :)

badcrazygirl

JeffCoKid

World Class Solitaire... I was able to play under my friend's name last week.  That game is so easy... lol

Hooper2092

Quote from: Notel on March 28, 2004, 07:39:58 PM
have you ever tried playing turbo 21 manually.. its hard at first but then once you get the numbers down it gets fun and addictive :)

Yes- I used to love it, now its just boring. I rack up free beers at the local bar with this game. We have a megatouch with this game on it and the highest scorer gets drink chips. :-P

jtp11678

my fav bar megatouch game has to be tripeaks or the picture one where you find the differences in the pics of naked people lol

Hooper2092

That's how this megatouch is! Once you get 21- The woman's top flips up or her skirt does a "marilyn monroe"

jtp11678

ImRicherThanUAll

jtp11678

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview