This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

World Class

Started by soccerfan1072,

Previous topic - Next topic

soccerfan1072

Hey I tried that World Class Auto but I won't keep running. I stop and if I have to click on it to get it going on again. Is there something I need to do?

bob@pogopal

It is a little sticky on some computers. One customer's solution was to use some form of macro recorder to click on the Solo window every few seconds.

I hope to have a revised version out in a week or two, and hopefully the stickiness will be less of a problem at that time.

ImRicherThanUAll

Homer

There are only 25 passport levels on WCS. a_playa you claim to be on level 28. I would be interested in seeing a screenshot of this. The best your stats can read is 25/25

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

xPxyxrxaxmxixdx

any chance on fixing the bug where the last card up top is a bonus card (a gold one) and it dosen't click it to finish the game?

Thanx

8)

bob@pogopal

There is a very big chance of that getting fixed... sometime shortly after I get Mahjong out the door.

It's hard to say exactly what order I will be releasing things after Mahjong. As soon as Freecell gets done, I have to drop everything and add the shareware to it to get it out the door. I have one or two support related features I want to back fill into all of my products, plus I have a couple confirmed issues in both Dottie's Dauber and World Class Solo I want to fix before moving on to the next big project.

Hooper2092

Never have problems with the auto (if i do im sleepin so i dont know) but anywho- it's pogo locking up on some of those puzzles. Hate it when that happens.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview