This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

poppit-to-go worth an auto?

Started by jtp11678,

Previous topic - Next topic

jtp11678

i think it would be real easy to make a really good program for it if you took the time to do it considering poppit-to-go can be set to only 3 colors of balloons a decent generator would be able to sovle it quickly,  my main concern is how much pogo could track the token uploads.  whats the pogocheats public think?

Element

this idea was talked about in the pogopal forum and the reasponse they recieved was that the demand for the auto would have to be high and as it being an application theres no telling what kind of things pogo could have in it, so pogo could possibly track an auto on it

but when your playing online through java theres nothing pogo can do to possibly track an auto  ;)

jtp11678

but if you own the game and play offline  then only use it to upload tokens how could they tell you used an auto?  the only the i think they might be able to track is the token uploads and im not even certain on that

Mayhem

if they allow you to earn tokens offline, you better believe that they will monitor how many tokens you upload .. prob even keep a log of what time and how many.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Element

Quote from: jtp11678 on March 28, 2004, 09:32:21 PM
but if you own the game and play offline  then only use it to upload tokens how could they tell you used an auto?  the only the i think they might be able to track is the token uploads and im not even certain on that

see when your uploading ur tokens how can you be sure that ur not telling pogo anything else such as if there was an auto used during play..

jtp11678

i agree with both of you  ;D  was just wondering thats all.   i doubt they wrote in a program to track the use of autos though but im sure they do track the uploads of tokens to an extent, i suppose it depends on if some lazy pogo employee is watching at the time or not  :P

Element

Quote from: jtp11678 on March 28, 2004, 10:09:47 PM
I doubt they wrote in a program to track the use of autos though

If pogo was smart they would have....

jtp11678

IF? lol they were smart you'd think the site wouldnt have 8 million problems every week

Element

problems and mantainence can be expected when you got that many users on their servers like that, and for those other problems well what can anyone say sh*t happens lol

ImRicherThanUAll

jtp11678

yup problems are back AGAIN today lol some poppit rooms are shutting down  :'(

ImRicherThanUAll

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview