Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Registered Programs

Started by Hooper2092,

Previous topic - Next topic

Hooper2092

I need some advice-
I have on this computer registered Turbo, slotz, Keno, Greenback bayou, Zipeaks, MoleMiner, and Needfu Ninja. Around 6 months ago I reformatted my hard drive and was able to recover my codes and reinstall everything. Well this computer is about to croak and I want to do it again. - either that or transfer them onto my newest computer that I use to play my pogo games on? Any suggestions? The newest programs like Dotties Dauber I already got on my new comp, and plan on buying Mahjong too and perhaps freecell, but really wish I could have them all on the same computer. I need some technical advice on how to go on with this. Thanks in advance. If I can't transfer them, I am going to definately have to completely reformat this dino.

kotraquin

Hooper2092

I wonder if I open up all my registered programs and send a screenshot plus my paypal addy is that would work. I don't know if I have all the reciepts or not to forward- *ugh*
Or I could send them this piece of S***  of a computer period and when they get it, they can email me new reg codes for my new computer- :-P

ronandamee1

I hope you work something out with programmers. Ucant be the first one this has happened to.

Hooper2092

Well as soon as I figure out who I am supposed to talk to this is what I did:
I opened up all the registered programs on screen, then opened MSworks and in the background typed my pogocheats name, my paypal addy I used, My email addy- and all the registration codes for everything- then took a screenshot and saved it. I hope this may work. I'm not out to rip anyone off. This computer is just about to bite the dust is all and I want to move these to my newer computer I play on all the time :-) And if that is not an option, then at the very least I want to completely reformat this one and put everything back on it. This one is old- its an hp pavilion with WindowsME on it and I seem to be having lots of problems with it. I want to put them on my new computer thats a lot faster and that I play pogo on all the time.

Hope a moderator or someone who knows where to go from here can help me!!

ronandamee1

homer seems to know all. im sure he'll have an answer for you tomorrow or later today when hes on

Maelstrom

You should be able to get all your receipts from paypal. If that's what you use to register, then just take a screenshot and send it to the programmers through e-mail.
If you don't have them all, send your paypal account to them and they should have a record/history of your purchase as well.

Also, go ahead and put the programs on your new pc because your new pc will have new registration codes that you will have to e-mail too.
Each program will have a new registration code, be sure and get them all.

If all goes well you should receive a password for each program you have purchased earlier. Good luck

WordzW Programs - wordzw@aol.com
Pogopal Programs - oscar@pogopal.com
Playbuddy Programs - see http://store.esellerate.net/support/

BadgeHelpOscar

The best way is to do it is what he said....

take a screen shot of your paypal receipt.

That is all you need.
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

ImRicherThanUAll

Hooper2092

yeah i have all my codes saved on emails, and I picked through and found almost all the paypal transactions on my paypal page, but not sure how I take the reciepts from those pages and forward them. Still trying to figure it out. I'll work on it.

ImRicherThanUAll

bob@pogopal

To make a screen shot, open the window you want to capture, hold down the Alt key and, while holding down the Alt key, press and release the 'Print Screen' key on your keyboard.

That will make a copy of the image in the copy/paste buffer. If you open MS Paint, you can paste the image and save it as a file.

If you want to capture the entire screen and not just one window, hold the Ctrl key instead of the Alt key when you press the 'Print Screen' key.

Element

for me tto get the entire screen all i have to do is jutr press the print screen button..

bob@pogopal

Cool! Works for me on this computer too. On my old computer it would send it to the printer.

ImRicherThanUAll

play buddy has a screen shot taker some were on there fourum

Element

Quote from: bob@pogopal on April 01, 2004, 03:10:44 PM
On my old computer it would send it to the printer.

yea i figured thats what was happening to you

i never knew about the alt + prnt screen thing though thks for the info i'll  have to try it out   :)

JeffCoKid

Element

Quote from: DJ on April 01, 2004, 04:33:08 PM
I use Photo Impression 4, it gives me more control of the area I want screen shot off. Bob's way is a good way to learn though, I'm just to lazy to resize the image I want show.  :P

for the longest time i didnt know how to take screen shot at all...then i figured out about hitting the print screen button and pasting it in ms paint and thats the only way ive been able to do it lately..but i have little need for screen shots anyway, since you need a site to upload the image to so people can see it and i dont have the slightest clue where to start for a site. so i mostly just stay away from screen shots lol

Hooper2092

I think I may be ok afterall. I removed Kazaa, and several programs I dont use on here- deleted just about everything. Ran a defrag and cut things down to the bear minimum and things seem to be working good. So ill plug away at thisone for a few more months... *hopefully*

[/url]][url=http://lilypie.com][img]ftp] (ftp://[url=http://lilypie.com)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview