This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

2 autos at once?

Started by I R 1337,

Previous topic - Next topic

I R 1337

Why cant i use entscape and IE at the same time with differnt autos? for example let one browser be on Poppit and the other on Turbo 21, or perhaps both browsers on the same game.. couldnt this work? or would it overload my computeR? lmao

Element

no it shouldnt overload your comp. and if you can fit both screens so you can see both games going AND if you can get both netscape and IE to play the game, then there shouldnt be a problem.  ;) ive never tried it though.

I R 1337

Element

i know DJ done it befor with the slots but i dont know about all the other games

I R 1337

it works it jsut freezes alot and makes my computer REAL slow

CloudKiller

wouldn't u need 2 Pogo Accounts to do this? Becuase I have tryed to run 2 games on my one account and what ever game I am going to it will remove u from the game u were in and close the window...Now I can Play 2 names one in IE and another my wifes name in Mozilla...We each Have our own Acct...Just my .02 Cents ;D

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Element

so you do need two accounts even if your using two different browsers?

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

kotraquin

ideally it would be great if you could run all autos on all games at same time imagine the tokens ya can snag :o but i know that's impossible

yousmellbad

i have run turbo and slots at the same time. I used TT on one name and auto mouse on a slot game. It worked ok. Kind of slowed my computer down a little bit, but not too much.  :)

ImRicherThanUAll

ImRicherThanUAll

ImRicherThanUAll

Downloaded it last night left slots on for 14 hours on 2 names on aol and netscape... i love having 2 computers too lol gain 1.5 mill on 1 comp 250 k on each other names

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview