Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Stompzilla is now available!

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Stompzilla is an auto for PoppaZoppa™

You can download it here.

If you can't see the game listed on pogo, just add it to your favorites.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Motley

LMAO...and just as fast, I tried out, used up a good chunk of trial time and sent my payment.  Reptar was going so fast, all I could see what little puffs of smoke on my screen.  Excellent job on the auto.  ;D

BadgeHelpOscar

Motley, you were the first StompZilla customer....WTG!

Email me for a free auto!
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

Capt. Morgan

Newbie question.
Since I bought them all I get them at half price.
How do I do this?
Buy 1 for $10 and next time say this one is free?
Thanks

Betty Boop

this auto flies.........i just bought it too.......ty ty cause this game needs it

BadgeHelpOscar

How to buy programs for half off (if you are a buy them all customer):

Buy 1 program for $10 and then email me 2 registration codes
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

Betty Boop

Thanks for the fast reply on the password Oscar...You are the best!!!! :D

missy

I still haven't even tried the game and there's an auto out...lol.  wtg Oscar!!

BadgeHelpOscar

You can thank Joe. He was all over it and did a great job. That's how we like to run it around here, get them out quick so you can go on to more fun things.

Capt. Morgan

Thanks Oscar
Since I bought them all not long ago I will wait for battle phlinx and then send over 2 codes.
Keep up the great work O0

Jeffer

Well, congratulations Motley!  The early hog gets the auto!

Same here Captain.  After I bought the package I have so many badges to catch up on, I'm not too concerned.  I have to start focusing on the programs I still haven't registered.  ;)

Betty Boop

hats off to Joe and all the people at Badgehelp who help make our playing easier..ty ty ty

Barbara

Motley

Quote from: Jeffer on June 08, 2005, 07:05:28 PM
Well, congratulations Motley!  The early hog gets the auto!

Same here Captain.  After I bought the package I have so many badges to catch up on, I'm not too concerned.  I have to start focusing on the programs I still haven't registered.  ;)

Thanks Jeffer...Oink, Oink.

lvdust72

I am allowed one auto a month  :( , but am happy I waited and got this one.  This game is so boring and I hated it, now I don't have to worry about it...LOL   :D

BIG thanks to Joe and all you guys who make badges a little easier to get!!!!    :D O0

stikpin

Could somebody please tell me where you are playing poppa-zoppa at? I can't find it....thanks...

Jeffer

Go to "My Favorites" and then edit.  Add Poppa to your favorites.

Dude.  Love the Barney Avatar.

smiles29

yes that was extremely fast.  i had not been playing the game 5 minutes yet and found out that the auto would be out any minute and less than 3 minutes later it was out.  excellent excellent work.  i kinda like the game - for now lol.  has anyone gotten the 36 chain link badge yet?  the closest i have gotten so far is 28.  well happy badge hunting all.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview