Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Stompzilla is now available!

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Stompzilla v1.1 is now available

Joe added a speed option (apparently how fast you clear the board is recorded in your stats)

The slow speed will finish a board in around 60 secs.

It's on badgehelp.com  O0
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

beanie

Woohoo wtg my friend, that is totally awesome you thought of that.  I kept winning the 250 tokens for being the fastest to clear the board and I thought uh oh.  But like usually you are right on top of things.  Thanks hon.

smiles29

WOW!!!!!!!!!  im in awww.  that was fast.  the auto just came out and already there is an update.   :D

beanie

I must be doing something wrong- I don't see the new one, the 1.0 is still up and I looked in Badgehelp page and didnt see anything that said 1.1 and I even tried it again and there was no speed thing.  I have AOL so I thought maybe like last time AOL hasn't updated it yet, so I went through IE and still nada.  Anyone else get the 1.1 ? Thank you so much.

BadgeHelpOscar

Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

beanie

Ahhh ok Oscar no rush hon, just thought I was losing my mind for a sec.   Thanks for taking the time and answering so quickly.  :-*

Mayhem

If your having troubles getting v1.1 off badgehelp ..

You can download it here  O0
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

BadgeHelpOscar

Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

beanie

You guys are too funny- thank you so much.  Fast, fast, fast and that says it all.

homelessdog

O0  Great job on the auto!

Most pogo members don't even know the game has been released yet and we already have an auto for it.  :D

Barbara

I got the first badge tonight in Poppazoppa.  Shhh, don't tell the Badge Hog.

smiles29

Motley

Quote from: maxraven on June 09, 2005, 02:03:52 AM
Quote from: Barbara on June 09, 2005, 12:19:38 AM

But do you have the LAST badge in Lottso? ha ha ha...

I love your signature Max.  And it never fails, you always manage to get that last oink in.

Janadra

Be careful.  I already ran into someone that it is apparent they are using the auto, their fastest time is 20 seconds, and every game their name pops up as fastest finisher.  May want to slow them down a bit.

Motley

Quote from: Janadra on June 09, 2005, 05:17:54 AM
Be careful.  I already ran into someone that it is apparent they are using the auto, their fastest time is 20 seconds, and every game their name pops up as fastest finisher.  May want to slow them down a bit.

Version 1.1 was released last night and has speed settings.

Thunder

thank you oscar for the fast password you sent. this was the first time i used stormpay and it took me a few mins to figer out how to use it but i am glad i did because its much faster then sending in a money order for my autos. and thank you Jo for making the auto its wonderful. may the Lord keep his angels all around you and Bless you. i Serve a good God.

BadgeHelpOscar

I noticed you did that and I'm happy you found a good system...

Barbara

Quote from: maxraven on June 09, 2005, 02:03:52 AM
Quote from: Barbara on June 09, 2005, 12:19:38 AM

But do you have the LAST badge in Lottso? ha ha ha...
I am trying to pace myself.  Each badge is so precious to me that I want to think about what badge number 333 will be.  I am sure you could count on one hoof how many times that you actually read your badge album and thought, "Oh my, they are so wonderful and my, how they have grown."  Trust me, my sweet sweet little pork chop, I will get the Lottso badges soon. I want to raise my badge album right, unlike your hooligan badge album.  I sit and talk to them and tell them how Mommy came to the Pogo farm and picked them because they were so special.  I understand that you just open your album and cram them in with a cattle prod.  I weep for you and your badge album.

missy

Quote from: Barbara on June 09, 2005, 08:01:39 AM
I want to raise my badge album right, unlike your hooligan badge album.  I sit and talk to them and tell them how Mommy came to the Pogo farm and picked them because they were so special.  I understand that you just open your album and cram them in with a cattle prod.  I weep for you and your badge album.

barb?? did you sleep enough??  You sound like you need more sleep..lol

PrincessKate

Did any of us sleep?  ;)  I'm fighting hard not to head back to bed....trying to figure out which game will hold my attention today.  I don't think I'm awake enough for Poppa.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview