This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Yay me!

Started by bobbysbackup,

Previous topic - Next topic

bobbysbackup

Just finished my LAST personal challenge of 2003!  I am now completely caught up on all personal challenges ever offered by Pogo.  Now I can start really focusing on the game badges.   ;D

Jeffer

Alright!  Excellent!

Because of my neurotic nature, I'm trying to get my back badges done in order from 2003.  Hoping to get 2003 finished in September and 2004 in December.  By the end of 2005 should have all Badge books done.

Barbara

lvdust72

WAY TO GO! 

I finished my 2004 albulm as well, and now working on my 2003. They seem a little harder then the ones for this year....Ohhh well,  GOTTA have them badges!!   ;D

Capt. Morgan

Nicely Done!!

We can never have too many badges.

"Badges? We don"t need no stinkin badges"
Yes we do , Yes we do!!

nchillbilly

Way To Go everyone I still need the spades and heart badges and the win 10 games by 600 points in Dice Derby(for some reason the auto will not credit me with the win lol)and still need the win 3 games in a row in solitaire can get 2 but the 3rd is a tough one.Anyone have any hints for these all are greatly appreciated.....Good Luck to all still getting your badges.... :) O0

benjj_returns

hellokitty

i just need 1 more for my 2003 book thin i will be done as well

Capt. Morgan

I used firstclassfollytare to complete the 3 in a row challenge.
Set it on next to fastest speed and went out with wife to dinner.(got tired of watching it because the auto can only do with what it is dealt)
Came back and had a badge, Took it 106 games but she did the grunt work for me O0

CindyLouWho

bobbysbackup

Thanks everyone!  Yeah, some of those 2003 badges are TOUGH... and LONG!  I'm now up to 254 total badges, and that's getting them all by myself.  Never used an auto.  I've only got 26 of the 112 available rank badges, so still have a long way to go on most of my games.

smiles29

w2g.  i am all caught up on the weekly challenge badges but still have a long way to go on game award badges,  but i am plugging away at it.  goodl luck all.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview