PlayBuddy
May 01, 2024, 09:21:28 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Minis

Started by missy,

Previous topic - Next topic

Pogo Dalek

It would be cool if we can add our own Pics as our Pogo minis!

touitsjesse

that i think could get out of hand...i know this cause there are alot of people that dont need to be on pogo now..i think allowing your own pictures could get out of hand and very offensive.

MountainDewThunder

BUT.....with those specified games... if you use an auto, don't you think that pogo is going to be trying to notice the ones that are getting higher ammount of tokens to target the auto users? I personally think that pogo is up to something on that end. But who knows, it just could be me tho too.

Adacia

I really am excited with the new minis. It's a fun idea and just adds a nice 'ummmph' to pogo. From the screen shots you can only see the women's clothing line. Looks like the most expensive item is the leather jacket for either 1 or 2 hundred thou. It's been a few hours since I looked so can't remember.
   I think most of us will be able to afford the buy out the stock and have plenty of leftovers. I think it did say that 'other surprises' or items was coming too. I can see them charging 1 million or two for something really nice. No problems

I want them to offer a nice chocolate bunny. Nice and expensive so I can buy one for Barbara :)

Yes, all in all, I am very happy with this mini move. Pogo's been doing good things lately. Can we play penguins yet? lol Þ

Barbara

Thanks Sweetie, I would let you bite the ears off and then I would go at the rest of it like a pit bull.  We'd enjoy the molar buzz and then go right back to playing Poppazoppa.

caroline196

i dont think pogo isnt up to anything underhanded,i just think they are dragging pogo further into the new age.i personally think this will be a fantastic scheme and will be very popular with everyone.characters on chat rooms are the norm these days.so big thumbs up to pogo O0

AbCdEfMONKEY

Hey All This Mini THing SOunds Cool And Looks Cool....But The Thing Is Isn't It Gonna Take A Longer Time To Load THe Games Then...Cause The 3D Minis...Well I Just WAnted To Blabber Something Too....LOL....Ignore This...lol....i just wanted to talk too

Adacia

Quote from: Barbara on June 14, 2005, 03:42:57 PM
Thanks Sweetie, I would let you bite the ears off and then I would go at the rest of it like a pit bull.  We'd enjoy the molar buzz and then go right back to playing Poppazoppa.
 LMAO. I only wish I had a sweet tooth, but don't. I couldn't even handle the ears. But....if that bunny was filled with Captain Morgan's we could do some serious damage :P

I'm up to rank 23 in PZ and the game isn't even getting the slightest bit boring yet. It's putting quite a damper in my little rank 17 squelchies. I just can't seem to sign on to pogo lately without clicking PZ.

Yes, I think pogo will be making a nice profit from this move. The emoticons came and were just 'There'. They have their uses I suppose. I prefer the ones right here in this forum though.  
   People are going to go nuts over this.

One question though. I barely had the chance to look at the ss. I saw the camera icon in the top right corner. Is that for avatar's or just an image selection tool?

Motley

Quote from: Adric on June 14, 2005, 04:00:17 PM
LMAO. I only wish I had a sweet tooth, but don't. I couldn't even handle the ears. But....if that bunny was filled with Captain Morgan's we could do some serious damage :P

If that bunny were filled with Captain Morgan, I'd just poke a hole in it, drain the juice and then toss the bunny.

AbCdEfMONKEY

That Camera I Read Today They Said It Was To Like Take A Snapshot Of Your Mini..And i guess email it or something ;D

SweetGirl200405

oh lord we have to buy r mini outfits..lol they better make some good ones i want some sexy clothes jk..lmaoo maybe there trying to get the minis up ..and thats y pogo went boom on its butt who knows..lol

homelessdog

Sounds cool to me.  Finally the tokens aren't totally worthless.

Roseybud333

Wooooooooohoooooooo Pogo Minis!!!!!!!!! There is something to look forward too. . . . . and I agree now I have something constructive to do with my tokens because I don't enter drawings because I know i will never win LOL. . . . . Makes me all the more happy that I got club pogo!!! ;D

smiles29

Quote from: Roseybud333 on June 14, 2005, 10:40:57 PM
Wooooooooohoooooooo Pogo Minis!!!!!!!!! There is something to look forward too. . . . . and I agree now I have something constructive to do with my tokens because I don't enter drawings because I know i will never win LOL. . . . . Makes me all the more happy that I got club pogo!!! ;D

lorl.  that is funny but true.  oh so true.  i just hope that they make them work in most games and not just the 4 thats mentioned.

Capt. Morgan

So if we play in the "uncensored" room does mean the mini can be naked?
In that case my mini will need some surgical enhancements.

smiles29

shadowlands2

;D You made my day capt. that was sooo funny lmao

dv63

where is the info on pogo minis? I don't see anything on their homepage. Thanks.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview