PlayBuddy
May 01, 2024, 03:45:09 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Minis

Started by missy,

Previous topic - Next topic

Barbara

The information on the Pogo Minis is on the home page of Pogo, smack dab in the middle.  I finally got around to reading about them and now I know what they are.  They are going to "react" to what happens in the game?  I can't play Pogo with someone who has a silly, giggling cartoon in the chat area, cooing and saying "wtg" in  squeaky little voice.  This is going to make badge day unbearable when we depend on the chat area to check our progress. Instead of Pogo giving more members the tools to be annoying, they should work on allowing the members who wish to play privately, the option to keep someone from adding us to their friend's list without our consent.

LlamaLove

I don't think it will be quite that bad, Barbara.  Can you imagine the server load if they added audio to it???  Gak!

I have a feeling it will be more like the Yahoo Messenger avatars.  (That's what the setup looks like anyway.)  Their facial expressions will probably react to what you type or whether you win/lose the game. 

Either way, I am not too excited either beyond the fact that it will be a great way to spend extra tokens.  I had issues with Spike leering at me all the way through Pop Phooey.   ;D  Add 20 more pair of eyes and the heebie jeebies will be rampant!

Barbara

Spike was pretty creepy with his jammies on and his hair plugs, pointing straight at you as you played.  **shivers**

LlamaLove

Pointing?  I thought he was flippin' me off!  Who knew?   ;D

PrincessKate

I totally agree, Barbara.  I can't believe that Pogo felt this was needed.  I know how bad people spam the emoticons throughout chat, I'm just hoping they really don't have "control" over what their mini's do besides the clothes they wear.  God forbid they add audio to it.  I used to play games at a site (can't remember it, but I think it was flipside) where there were audio things that you could cue up like a smiley.  It got brutal.

caroline196

my mini is gonna be equipped with hand grenades lol

AbCdEfMONKEY

Quote from: Barbara on June 15, 2005, 06:28:30 AM
The information on the Pogo Minis is on the home page of Pogo, smack dab in the middle.  I finally got around to reading about them and now I know what they are.  They are going to "react" to what happens in the game?  I can't play Pogo with someone who has a silly, giggling cartoon in the chat area, cooing and saying "wtg" in  squeaky little voice.  This is going to make badge day unbearable when we depend on the chat area to check our progress. Instead of Pogo giving more members the tools to be annoying, they should work on allowing the members who wish to play privately, the option to keep someone from adding us to their friend's list without our consent.

LOL....Barbara....Thats True I Dont Wont No One Talking To Me While I Try To Play A Game And Its On THe Game Area Being Silly And That Sort Of THing....LOL....If It Gets On My Nerves I Got A Mute Button On My Keyboard...LOL

dv63

all I see on the homepage is about the father's day poker marathon, nothing about the minis. Am I missing something or did they replace it?

AbCdEfMONKEY

dv63

found it. every time I looked it wasn't there. just checked and it was. thanks.

Roseybud333

I agree with Barbara. . . . there should be a way to keep people from adding u to their friends list or to sign in as invisible like on yahoo! That would be a good thing! O0

smiles29

i totally agree.  i would love the option of being able to sign in invisible.  sometime i would like to "hide" from certain friends and instead i gotta not play in pogo just to avoid certain people or leave a game prematurely when they enter a room.   :-\ :-\ :-\.   i would just love to be able to sign in invisible.

Carly

Invisible mode? Hmm. Pogo couldnt think of adding that feature sooner. It will be cool to sign on invicible sometimes.
As for the minis, they sound fun. Cant wait to try them.

hereatic555

wouldnt it be cool if our minis would wear the badges like how we can chose one to show in chat and all that O0

caroline196

when the pogo minis start and if anyone adds me to their friends list without permission and starts forwarding me petitions etc,my pogo mini could walk up to them in room and slap them until they are no more lol

Barbara

smiles29

me too.  that sounds like a plan to me.

Roseybud333

Does anyone know of a time of arrival for these beloved pogo minis?

Homer

I don't believe pogo has released an official date but I'm sure there will be many guesses between now and the time they do come out. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview