PlayBuddy
May 01, 2024, 04:08:01 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Minis

Started by missy,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

smiles29

before new years.   ??? ??? :P :P :D 8)

hereatic555

i read some where on a website it is only a month away

smiles29

oooooooooooooh.  that would be interesting.  i am still not sure if i like the idea of them or not.  they will currently only work in 4 pogo games,  and i dont play those game unless there is a badge for playing it.

homelessdog

The games that they have it planned for make sense.  The only other club pogo game where you are playing head-to-head against a few players is Pinochle.  All the rest of the games you have a roomful of players, so it wouldn't make sense to have 10 or 20 of those PogoMini's dancing around the screen... they'd take up the whole space!  You minis are in your profile, so they're available for viewing in every game, it's just that in the head-to-head games like Gin and Canasta there's room to put them right there on game screen.

smiles29

homelessdog

If they open them up to all members, then there's a lot more games outside of Club Pogo Games that they'd be great for.   O0

sd1619

So if I buy clothes for my mini and they find out I used an auto to get the tokens to buy the clothes, will they take my clothes away from my mini and she'll be naked?

Maelstrom

Maybe us lowly free members could buy a mini with tokens, since Club gets them free. That would be neat. (A whole new meaning to the term 'mini-me') Check my profile man, I got me a mini Fonzarelli. - Eeyyyy!

Well it's definitely a benefit to poker. Hoyle's Card Games use a personal profiler of their own so you can look and play like your actually there. Sometimes people use crazy combinations, but it's all in fun. Perhaps they could have special animal or cartoon mini's pre-made, so if you really like Godzilla you could have a mini-monster or a mini-toon. Possibilities are endless, but I would agree not to use real pictures of yourself. It makes for a plethora of problems, not to mention people breaking rules left and right.

Even if they're not offered to free members, there will still be enough envy to check out what Club members have.

DoubleOscotty

I wonder if we'll have to feed 'em like those Giga pets from years ago. If that's the case, mine won't last a week

Carly

I hope not. I wasnt good with my gigapet

avs1roy33

Quote from: Maelstrom on June 20, 2005, 06:37:20 AM
Maybe us lowly free members could buy a mini with tokens, since Club gets them free. That would be neat.

Club members get a basic mini for free. All they have is a T-shirt and a plain background. We then have to pay tokens for backgrounds, clothes, etc. I don't think non-club members will be able to get these minis at all.

Barbara

I wonder if Max is going to dress his Mini the same way that he is dressed while he plays Pogo?

lightanddark

I hope they release it when the release battlephinx. Speaking of the game is there time fram for it to be realeased? ;)

smiles29

now why did you all have to mention giga pets?  i still have mine.  all i need to do is put a battery in it.  now you all going to make me go find it and put a battery in it, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.  :-\ :P 8)

smiles29

no.  i never had a furby,  thought they were cute but dumb.  the little giga pets takes a small watch or hearing aid size battery.  mine was in a green casing.   :-\.  oh well, beggers cant be choosy huh?  lol.

christina

I had two of the new Tamagotchis. I paused them for a few weeks, and the batteries ran out on both of them. They have both been eaten by my floor. They were fun cause you could get them to give one another presents, and if you got a boy and a girl you could get them to have babies! LOL. Imagine the Pogo minis dating and such! That would be amusing.

Barbara

My Pogo Mini would be woefully shy, like me.  No dating for her either, sigh.

smiles29

that would be a little wild wouldnt it?  :o

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview