PlayBuddy
May 01, 2024, 10:21:11 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Minis

Started by missy,

Previous topic - Next topic

touitsjesse

heres a website that has them already...you can practice for pogo mini's.

http://messenger.yahoo.com/avatars.php

austin2um

dose anyone know when pogo minis will be out

cntrypuddinpop

when are the mini's suppost to come out? i read about them on pogo's home page but it didn't give a date. how can u see the things you can buy for them? also i am kinda curious if anyone has won anything from pogo other then wallpaper and screen savers? i have been playin pogo sense 11/01 and all i have won is one wallpaper!!! i don't really care about winning money i think the $30 for club pogo is well worth the money just for the games there isn't nothing better for a stay at home mom with a truck driver for a husband!  ;D

Jen

tvc

I just heard mini's will be out on the 28th of june I guess we'll see

katieshunnybunny(rangerboy)

from pogo help page

Thank you for your interest in the upcoming Pogo Minis!

Pogo Minis will be a new feature available to Club Pogo members, beginning in a few weeks. Think of Pogo Minis as little self-portraits that you can outfit and decorate, and that others can view online. There's much more information in the Preview that's been posted to the site this week. We'll be putting more information in the Latest News and in the Spotlights as we prepare to introduce them.

We don't have the release date finalized yet, but you will be able to find out nore about that in the "Latest News" as well. You can also read the exciting preview, which can be found in the Club Pogo "Spotlight" and advertised on the free Pogo site as well.

gagaman

ppd323bmw

You are all toooooo Funny!!!!   I can only hope pogo is not as cleaver as you all are... Or I may have a badge for the shortest mini lifespan.....   My giga pet never made it a day ...    ::)        ;D   

Looking forward to seeing were pogo goes with this.  Should be fun!! 

gagaman

Quote from: ppd323bmw on June 27, 2005, 02:26:54 AM
You are all toooooo Funny!!!!   I can only hope pogo is not as cleaver as you all are... Or I may have a badge for the shortest mini lifespan.....   My giga pet never made it a day ...    ::)        ;D   

Looking forward to seeing were pogo goes with this.  Should be fun!! 

Knowing Pogo Minis might be out in the year 100000000 When Pogo presses the button to release the Minis the world blows up! ;D

caroline196

well the moment of truth will be here soon,pogos going down for weekly maintenance.so if pogo minis are released today,it wont be long for us to find out now O0

bobby

watch give em' 2 weeks and people will get sick of em already LIKE POPPAZOPPA ;D

homelessdog

bobby

mini's are here !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gagaman

Oh yeah!!!!! Was just browsing through POGO and I saw them :D ;D 8) :o

tvc

Quote from: tvc on June 24, 2005, 04:42:44 PM
I just heard mini's will be out on the 28th of June I guess we'll see

yup today is the 28th guess I received some correct info

smiles29

w2g tvc.  i guess you were given some accurate info.

pawnqueen

If you buy an outfit or background for your mini, then change your mind and buy something different, are your tokens refunded?  Also, does it affect Lifetime tokens as well as Tokens To Spend?

Can anyone else see the "View my Badges" link.  Mine is gone.  How are we supposed to view our badges now?

Thanks.

caroline196

you can access yr badges as normal.on main page just click where your badge and u will get yr badge page.also you can always access your badges as normal in every game.hope that helps u

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview