This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

challenge marathon

Started by chunky monkey,

Previous topic - Next topic

chunky monkey

anyone have any idea when there will be another personal challenge marathon?

Barbara

Pogo will announce it in the Badge Central a week ahead of time when there is one upcoming.

smiles29

yes.  pogo will anounce it a week or two ahead of time.  but going by the timeline when they normally do them,  i would speculate that they may do one within a month or two from now because its been about 2 or 3 months since they did the last one and they seem to do them on average every 3-4 months. 

Roseybud333

That's not often enough LOL They need to do em more often to give some of us a chance LOL ;D

smiles29

i know but what can i say.  remember, we are talking about pogo again.   :P

Carly

chunky monkey

thanks.. i know that they announce them ahead of time, i was just curious if anyone had some psychic vision of an upcoming one or something.

i hope it's soon, too. i can finally finish off my 2003 album.

chunky monkey

after finishing the personal challenge this week, i'll have 6 left. so i was hoping the timing would work out and there'd be a marathon in 3 weeks so i could close them out. i only have all the crappy ones left - dice derby, greenback and i think one for  first class solitaire. and autos don't work for me [win98] , so it's all on my own! :(

i had nightmares last night of frogs racing cars while simultaneously playing yahtzee.

avs1roy33

Quote from: ravenous vixen on June 15, 2005, 06:09:59 PM
i had nightmares last night of frogs racing cars while simultaneously playing yahtzee.

lol vixen. I've been there before.

Barbara

Okay, by a show of hands, how many of us saved the Frogs and Dice Derby for last?

avs1roy33

avs1roy33

Barbara

I think most people save the Dice Derby 600 spin, 10X for last.

avs1roy33

Wow, that sounds hard, I might have to try it. Another unpopular badge is the greenbacks 200 firefly badge.

chunky monkey

I did the win 10000 tokens in Derby last week and the week before I did the Greenback catch 200 fireflies... this week i'm trying the Derby one you just mentioned.. I remember trying that one when it first came out and gave up after trying nearly a week without getting even one towards the badge. I used to love yahtzee but I tell you that stupid Derby game has made me start resenting dice.

avs1roy33

I can't even tell you the last time I played that stupid game. I think I'm also going to try that one we mentioned.

Barbara

Congratulations!  I love that Greenback fly badge.
There is a great debate going on about if the 600 spin, 10X is easier to get by playing six or nine lap games.  I've done it twelve times and I stand by the fact that the six lap races worked well for me.  It is a tedious badge to get, yet one you will be happy to have finished.  

Jeffer

I actually haven't done that one yet.  I've been avoiding it.  From what everyone says, I want a week where I have a little extra time...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview