Pogo down?

Started by Capt. Morgan,

Previous topic - Next topic

Capt. Morgan

Nope me either
I give up
see you all tomorrow

ScottyToledo

Cant get in either. But what do you expect from an EA company?

tvc

There is nothing worse than not being able to get into pogo  :'(

Adacia

This is why I hate missing one single topic here. If I would have been smart, I would have stayed in PZ. I was there for three hours. When pogo goes down, this forum is on it.
  I don't even know if it is down as I just signed off. I am gonna go show myself in public at a club for the first time in pogo history. I feel like a virgin again. I stay home all the time. I play pogo. What on earth will I talk about to the public goers? Oh my.....
  I put on this cheap sunless tanning spray and look like a speckled trout. I'd much rather sit home and play pogo. Well, please wish someone with agoraphobia good luck.

Barbara

I have agoraphobia at times too.  I skip the tanning spray though.

tvc

Man i still can't get in someone needs to steel that traffic light lol i was running jigsaw detector and doing puzzles at 3 Min's per now that I got my new puter I always freak and think I have been found out and I got the boot Tell me was there anyone who wasn't running an auto and still got booted ?

missy

i changed rooms and got booted.  no auto

tvc

SweetGirl200405

no i dont think u got found out ..just pogo decided to crash and burn god who knows when its gonna be up again ..now i get cant display page ...last time i checked the stop light it didnt have no red ,green or yellow lite up ..just said pogo games r  fine but some problems with other stuff..cant remember what it exactly said.. i wanted to play mahjong, me and a friend r fightin over who gets the last badge outta there first..now im never gonna catch up with her..lol if pogo dont get there butts in gear and get everything up and running right..but that askin for a miracle there ..lol

stikpin

Maaaaannnn.....(twitch..twitch)...I reaaallllyyyy  Need to "Stomp" some buildings......

Adacia

I just signed into pogo no probs. Maybe they will have our minis soon like tonight or tomorrow. When they go down for maintenance, we often come back with reward. 
     Pogo's emoticons happened practically overnight. The Father's Day logo has changed now. Be patient. The pogo gods may just be blessing us with new fun things to spend tokens on.

christina

aaahhhh....much better. I need to keep plugging away at WCS. Finally got in, am not leaving until I fall over from being tired! LOL.  O0

smiles29

lol christina.  im that way all the time.  O0 (but shhhhhh.  dont tell no one) 

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview