Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Eucher badge

Started by Capt. Morgan,

Previous topic - Next topic

Capt. Morgan

Hey Gang
I took Barbara"s idea of double browsing and found an easy way to get badge.
Sit next to each other.
Have your 2nd browser player ALWAYS order it up alone!!
It takes the oneĀ  robot hand out and you get DOUBLE points for setting the other team.
Hope this helps if anyone is having probs getting badge

Sorry ,just saw someone else had posted this, but hope it helps.

Barbara

I don't know why I find this game so boring.  I am glad you got the badge.  The Pop It was interesting in that it took so long. 

avs1roy33

I agree. The badges were bad this week. I thought the poppit one would be fun, but I got tired of it after about 1000 prizes. Thanks for the strategy, Capt., I need to go tackle that one in a bit.

burning_bright25

I got mine in probably 15 mins.  FINALLY got the '03 one that way last week....well me and a friend.  Either way great advice...double browse or pick a friend.

avs1roy33

I just used Capt. Morgan's strategy and got the euchre badge in about 15 minutes. Worked perfectly! Thanks Capt., you saved me hours of grueling work.

Capt. Morgan

Your welcome
Maybe someday you can help me on trying to post a picture under my name, I just could not figure it out.
Well, :D I do have a red X now

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Capt. Morgan

Thank You Homer
YOU ARE THE MAN!!
I could see the picture on the link you gave me but not here.

Thanks again
And 2 thumbs up to you and the other admins  O0 O0

Homer

Your welcome. You had some unnecessary characters in the URL which prevented the picture from being displayed. I removed them and there she goes. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Capt. Morgan

Thanks
I tried to copy and paste and saw that there was already http;// in the url box.
Then saw that the picture had ( ) around things and etc. etc.
I am a medium  in age  but still a newbie in some areas.
Thanks again Homer and this forum is GREAT for pogo players whether they use autos or not.

smiles29

yes this badge wasnt too difficult.  i followed the advice posted in an old post about one of the card games.  they said to jump around from table to table.  click on the info button and check the current score and if there is an empty seat that is close to winning the game quickly sit and grab the win.  thats what i did and had the badge in no time.

btw.  i love the cute little doggie you got there barb.

Mikeael

bratsbemykids

I know this sounds bad but this is how i got my badge....does anyone else do this?  I went into the lobby of a Euchre room and went thru all the tables where people were playing computers, and i clicked on the info button for that table and then clicked current score....if i saw that a computer was about to win i would sit at that spot and when they won, i would get credit...I know that it is sleezy but i cant play Euchre at all and that is how i got my badge and those of my family members too.... ::)

Mikeael

bratsbemykids

Oh my, i didnt see you post there first..... :-*

Mikeael

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview